game pass bloquer [Translate] Game Pass Block

Discus and support game pass bloquer [Translate] Game Pass Block in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bonjour Suite a un refus de paiement de mon abonnement game pass le 4 avril , je n'ai plus accès. Mais a ma banque je vois un paiement le 9 avril... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mik L4D, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Mik L4D
    Mik L4D Guest

bonjour

Suite a un refus de paiement de mon abonnement game pass le 4 avril , je n'ai plus accès.

Mais a ma banque je vois un paiement le 9 avril sur paypal.

Pouvez vous annuler mon renouvellement du paiement et l’arrêter merci.

Je ne comprend pas le problème et impossibilité de rétablir mon game pass car il est bloqué!

Arrêter le game pass pour je puisse le reprendre quand je veux !

Merci

GT :

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

Following a refusal of payment of my game pass subscription on April 4, I no longer have access.

But at my Bank I see a payment on April 9 on PayPal.

Can you cancel my renewal of payment and stop it thanks.

I do not understand the problem and cannot restore my game pass because it is blocked!

Stop the game pass so I can take it back whenever I want!

Thank you

GT:

:)

Mik L4D, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Mik L4D Win User

merci de la réponse mais il me redirige ici car le:

- Le Support Xbox n'est pas disponible

Je vais revoir ça demain matin

Translation:

thank you for the answer but it redirects me here because the:

- Xbox Support is not available

I'll see you again tomorrow morning
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    L4D MiK Iz B4cK
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues with your Game Pass subscription.

We here in the forums department would not have the tools to make adjustments to your billing account or subscriptions.

First, I would suggest trying to cancel the subscription on your own by clicking on this link below:

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription

If you're not able to or would like assistance, I would suggest contacting Xbox Customer Support so that an agent can look into you

billing account / subscriptions and identify the reason why you're experiencing these problems.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Also, I would recommend checking your

Xbox purchase history
    to confirm whether or not the purchase went through successfully.

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

---------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Signalement / bannissement abusif [Abusive reporting/banishment]

Salut,

Faut bloquer cette personne et la signaler.

B v

[Translation -

Hello

You have to block that person and report it.

B v]
  6. IzabelaLetícia Win User

XBOX ONE - EDITOR DE AVATAR [Translation - XBOX ONE - AVATAR EDITOR]

se fizer isso, perderei live gold e game pass?

[Translation - If you do this, will I lose live gold and game pass?]
Thema:

1. game pass bloquer [Translate] Game Pass Block - Similar Threads - game pass bloquer

2. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine: Should we wait for release in Ukraine? How should I buy XBOX Game Pass for PC now? Hoooow? c5e86d3a-3b63-4685-a089-3ff3ccc3659e
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to know if I get the Game Pass for PC (Beta) if the game data from my games played on the console version of Game Pass will carry over? I have a windows 10 PC. Thanks...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal...
  6. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  7. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  8. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  9. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un jeux 70 euros en dématérialisé il y a deux ans. Il est apparu sur le xbox game pass cette année. Je ne peux plus lancer ce jeux sans être abonné au xbox game pass....
  10. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...