Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

Discus and support Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by tBigbone, Jun 19, 2021.

1. tBigbone
    tBigbone Guest

Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing this specific game (Fable II) and through troubleshooting, other games as I have found out. I noticed the issue about 12 hours after a prior play session.

Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android) [​IMG]

Like I said through troubleshooting, I booted up Fallout 3, created saves, closed the game, reopened it only to find that the save games don't exist. I did this with Fallout: New Vegas as well, twice, and on the second go, I attempted to manually upload the files to the cloud through the xbox guide. This established, to me, that there is something wrong/going on with the cloud saves uploading and downloading.

I am stumped on what to do from here, I have closed, reopened the game over a dozen times with no change, and used different android devices to connect to the app.

The issue feels beyond what I can physically do, and entirely on Microsoft's server side.

Please help I just wanna play my Fable II again

:)

tBigbone, Jun 19, 2021
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Save Data Location

Hello

Save data for the Xbox One is actually saved on both the harddrive and the cloud, if you move all your content to an external drive it should be moved to that drive as well but the cloud data stays where it is.

If however you should lose your local save data, the next time you boot up the game it will ask you to upload local data or download your save from the cloud. When you click download you will have a copy as local data again as well as cloud based.

More info on cloud saved:
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Transferring everything to the xbox one

Hello Nathaniel2020,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can move your accounts and saved data to an Xbox One.

You can download your accounts to the Xbox One
    as soon as you get to the home screen. If you were playing on an Xbox One before, the saved data for the accounts is

uploaded to the Xbox cloud
    . This means when you download the accounts to a different console your saved data comes with it. If you are transferring from an Xbox 360, we recommend

uploading the saved data for your profiles to the cloud
    before downloading them on an Xbox One. We hope this information helps
    Nathaniel2020!
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Backwards Compabilty can't connect to Xbox live

Hey there Djshep, did you follow the instructions exactly? This only clears the local storage and not cloud saves. Your save data for Xbox 360 games is stored on the cloud. Is it possible you're not signed into the same profile with the save games? You might
    try to turn on the Xbox 360 and upload your saves to the cloud again.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Game Progress

You can upload your save data from the 360 to the cloud (You need to enable cloud saving), on the Xbox One when booting your game you can then tell it to recover your save data from the cloud so you can continue where you left off
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Cloud

2. Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....: i really want to use xcloud and i would use the edge browser but i want to use may main account and i have game pass on a second account. Does it even work on profiles that dont have game pass...
  3. Game Pass Cloud - Recurring Setup Errors

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Cloud - Recurring Setup Errors: Hello! I have been trying to get Cloud Game Pass setup and keep hitting the same error. I log in to Xbox Play site on my Mac computer (on any browser - Safari, Chrome, hell even Edge) - then get...
  4. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc: Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have...
  5. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

in XboX Insiders
    Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc: Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have...
  6. Add non-Game Pass games to Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Add non-Game Pass games to Cloud Gaming: I've been really impressed with Xbox Cloud Gaming but I've not considered buying any games because I won't be able to play them without a console... If non-Game Pass games were added to the...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: Hello, My xbox game pass is not able to cloud stream to my android device. I have game pass ultimate and live in the United States and I have a note 20 5g. It worked like a month before and now my...
  8. cloud section missing in game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud section missing in game pass: i downloaded xbox game pass on my huawei tablet using the amazon appstore, but the cloud tab is missing. is there any solution to this problem? 4af24562-d8db-440f-9e7b-6bf61c25e125
  9. Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version: I started a new game of Mass Effect Andromeda on the cloud playing on my iPad and when I tried to continue my game on my Series X it said I couldn't load my game because the game was missing the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Console, sharing with family for cloud playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Console, sharing with family for cloud playing: Hello to all, I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account and I'm able to share it with my family on our XBOX One console. I'd like to know if a member of my family can use this subscription in...