Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

Discus and support Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MisterDurden94, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and started up my xbox to resume playing there. Game loads up just
    fine but then when I go to continue from my last save it says:

"You are missing the following downloadable content required to open this save:

Beard and Hairstyle Set

New Quest - "Contract: Missing Miners"

New Quest - "Fools Gold"

NEW GAME +

New Quest - "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear"

New Quest - "Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted"

New Quest - "Where the Cat and Wolf Play..." "

The most annoying part is that all my saves from the last week have been wiped from the cloud it seems, but I have saves from 9/8 despite playing last night and all day yesterday with a ton of manual saves. I can continue playing on my phone with 0 issues
    and I can load up my week old saves but I'm unable to play any saves from what I did today on the Game Pass app.

So far I've deleted and reinstalled the game as well as done a hard restart on the console with no luck. Any one else come across something like this or a fix for it?

:)

MisterDurden94, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Microsoft is likely working on a game streaming service that will be similar to googles stadia. It will likely combine games pass with some sort of cloud service that will allow you to download limited to no data for a game while the rest of the games
    assets are accessed through the cloud.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

General question about Xbox one consoles

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Storage

Hi Saalikh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on save data. If the console is an Xbox one all save data is automatically

saved to the cloud
    . Once you launch the game again it will get the save from the cloud by saying (syncing data for (name of game)).

If the console is an Xbox 360 and you enabled cloud saves then it will work same as Xbox one. If you haven't enabled cloud save, it will delete it completely.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. annix Win User

Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB

Just so you’re aware, while you do need an active subscription to first upload the saves from 360, after your subscription runs out they are still there for you to access and use. Furthermore, cloud saves on Xbox One are completely free to use for everyone,
    no subscription required. For the cost of USB hardware for your 360 HDD, you’d be better served just buying a one month prepaid Gold card, uploading your saves to cloud storage, claiming 3-4 free Games with Gold, and then having all your saves backed up. :)

I’d definitely recommend reading the whole FAQs linked below, but here’s a quote about 360 cloud storage :

• What happens to my game saves if my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription expires?

Nothing. While you can't save games saves to the cloud with a Free membership, you can move saved games from the cloud to a local storage device regardless of your membership or subscription type (Free, Xbox Live Gold, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate).

Xbox 360 Cloud Save FAQ:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

Xbox One Cloud Save FAQ:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  6. FearedNightmare Win User
Thema:

Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

1. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox - Similar Threads - Game Pass Cloud

2. Game Pass PC Cloud Save?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC Cloud Save?: I'm using Game Pass for PC but I cannot locate my saved games on my OneDrive. The games in question are Wasteland 3, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, and Gears Tactics (which all state they...
  3. Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited: Hello, Can you play the same game on Cloud gaming and on your home console simultaneous with different accounts, when only one of the accounts has the unlimited subscription? I wanted to play...
  4. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879
  5. Game Pass Cloud App Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud App Not Working: I have tried multiple accounts on multiple devices. I get an error at the bottom the screen that says cloud gaming may be restricted in my region. Im in the UK, I dont use a VPN, I'm subscribed...
  6. Low resolution and laggy game play on Xbox game pass app cloud gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Low resolution and laggy game play on Xbox game pass app cloud gaming: is anyone else having this issue and do you have a solution for me?! I'm starting to question what the heck Im paying the fee to have xbox game pass ultimate when it barely works, and I know its...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming: I know this is in Beta right now, but an issue that I'm running across is that when I go to play a game on my mobile device, it signs me out on my console. Why is this? I'm gaming on my mobile...
  8. trying to play game pass cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to play game pass cloud: was wanting to play with my wife we only have one xbox and i hate split screen and i'm wanting to play destiny and i dont want to play on a small android screen so i tried getting it on my tablet...
  9. [XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud: I was playing RE7 but started to receive a message that is not possible to save the game. I closed the game and opened again, and it said that I dont have any save files, if I want to create one....
  10. "Unable to synch data with cloud" error with Microsoft game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Unable to synch data with cloud" error with Microsoft game pass for PC: I bought a Microsoft game pass for PC I Try to launch Hellblade and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Hellblade is stuck on the account connection and MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for...