game pass code already redeemed

Discus and support game pass code already redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I just bought a xbox elite 2 controller and in the packaging there was a coupon for a 14 day trial for xbox game pass. When I went to redeem it it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shadow Rez, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Shadow Rez
    Shadow Rez Guest

Hi I just bought a xbox elite 2 controller and in the packaging there was a coupon for a 14 day trial for xbox game pass. When I went to redeem it it told me that the code has already been used. I just got this controller and have never subscribed to x
    box game pass. How has the code already been used if I just opened the box?

:)

Shadow Rez, Oct 3, 2020
  2. HpG Chrome Win User

Not able to connect to LIVE on NFSMW 2012?

As I said in my top comment. "I already redeemed my code and everything" I already redeemed the online pass code.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. DBurleson Win User

My Halo 4 Map Pass Code Redeemed?

No that would be an "invalid code" Or "Code already used".

When you Redeemed the code it means that YOU are the owner of the code and content.

-

-

EDIT: Ok well if it is already redeemed then you have a problem. Do you have the "War games Pass" data in your Halo 4 file?
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one s 3 month game pass

Hey there Hljones,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. Now I know this might be a silly question, But the bundle should have come with a prepaid code for the Game Pass subscription, Have you redeemed that code to your account already?

If you have already redeemed the code, go ahead and take a look at the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    for more information on accessing the games.

Let us know if this helps.
Thema:

1. game pass code already redeemed - Similar Threads - game pass code

2. Xbox Game Pass error code 0x8007001f

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass error code 0x8007001f: Hi all, I finally got Game Pass and couldn't wait to start gaming. I got the app installed on my PC and started downloading. A problem occured when trying to install and every game I tried...
  3. Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.: Hello, I was gifted a Discord Xbox game pass code by a friend. When redeeming it, it always says that I have to enter a paypal or credit card while i do not have/do not want to. I need help...
  4. Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code: I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen? i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer service, but at this day 2020/10/14 still...
  5. Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360. Just bought a Game pass and received a confirmation email with QR code. When I scan the code, it is too short (it throws out a short order number) so I'm unable to redeem it....
  6. XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?: I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks. 885db1cc-713b-4c46-ad63-4d80acce7f92
  7. Share Xbox game pass perk codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Share Xbox game pass perk codes: Can I share xbox game pass perk codes to friends? I want to give a code of a game i don't play to a friend. Can i do this or is against the rules? Kind regards 3f8e0cf8-f5c9-457b-89e1-c099c38d6497
  8. 14 day trial for Game Pass says “this code is for new customers only”

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day trial for Game Pass says “this code is for new customers only”: The other day i bought a brand new controller cause my other one broke(rage issues) anyway I was pleased to see a 14 day free trial of game pass in the box and couldnt wait to use it to play no...
  9. Xbox game pass code by discord nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass code by discord nitro: Last month, discord nitro and x box partnered hence they gave away 3 months of x box game pass to every nitro holder. I had nitro last month but I didn't get the code. Can ya help me on this??...
  10. Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code: Hello, I recently have purchased a controller at BestBuy and It had an already redeemed Xbox ultimate 2 week trial code, we have not used it etc. what is the next step? How do I get another...