Game Pass Daily Quests. How many Daily Quests are offered each day?

Discus and support Game Pass Daily Quests. How many Daily Quests are offered each day? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game Pass DAILY Quests. How many Daily Quests are offered each day? Is the mobile DAILY Quest gone forever? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chicky734, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Chicky734
    Chicky734 Guest

Game Pass DAILY Quests. How many Daily Quests are offered each day?

Is the mobile DAILY Quest gone forever?

Thank you

:)

Chicky734, Aug 10, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately it seems that microsoft has been analyzing the availability, and changing this volume, as on the mobile device it can no longer add to the conventional I believe they have removed it for some reason or test, unfortunately what remains is to wait if it will return.
  3. Chicky734 Win User

Hi. No, I am talking about Game Pass DAILY Quests. Is there only 1 available per day. I thought there was 2 or 3 Daily Quests per day, available to Game Pass Subscribers and I know one was if you logged onto GP on your mobile device but apparently that isn't an option any longer. So, is the MAX 1 per day of Daily Quests available to us to ascertain or are there other ways I am unaware of? For example, to obtain the 1000 Reward point tier for the month, you need 12 Weekly and 22 Daily Quests completed and turned in. If I get 1 credited for playing a GP Game each day, I will still miss the goal by 3 days so, is there any other ways to obtain a Daily Quest other than playing a GP game each day? Thanks
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Are you talking about microsoft rewards missions? who defines is the marketing sector of microsoft, unfortunately we do not have prior notice.
  5. Vinny the Mackem Win User

Monthly Quest finished a day early?

It's the monthly Game Pass Quests. The daily ones renew each day about 7pm BST and the new weekly/monthly about 7pm each Tuesday. There were no daily quests yesterday, Monday. I need two to obtain the monthly award of 1000 points. The monthly quests renew today, so due to the lack of daily quests on Monday, it looks like I've missed out on that.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Reward points

Buying things on the Store or in a physical Microsoft Store or Game Pass quests are a good way. Always check the daily offers and you'll have points in no time.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Daily Quests. How many Daily Quests are offered each day? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Daily

2. Game Pass daily quest not unlocking points in UK on Tuesday 2 August 2022

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass daily quest not unlocking points in UK on Tuesday 2 August 2022: Happened last month and happening again (missed out on the 1000 points bonus as a result). Tried 3 Game Pass games today and nothing. Daily Achievement for 50 points working....
  3. Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?: Has Xbox removed the daily, weekly and monthly tasks? If so, what incentive is there to try a new game? Firstly they removed the points for logging into the game pass app (now uninstalled as...
  4. Game Pass Quests (Daily Play Game Pass Game not working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Quests (Daily Play Game Pass Game not working): Hi there can anyone help, my Daily Game Pass Quest of Play Game Pass Game isn't working, neither are the Play Certain game pass games weekly Quests. I've tried resetting, removing and reinstalling...
  5. Play a daily game pass game not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play a daily game pass game not working: The daily quest to play a game pass game is not working. It has been like this for 3 days now. When will this be fixed ? Im afraid I miss my monthly 1000 point reward this way....
  6. Game Pass Daily Quest not working - Play Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Daily Quest not working - Play Game Pass: My Daily quest is not unlocking, even after opening multiple game pass games. Any fix? d6bde9c0-145e-4fe2-99eb-8c23da2fe288
  7. Game Pass daily quest "play a Game Pass game" is not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass daily quest "play a Game Pass game" is not updating: Is anybody else having this issue? 99bc1b70-e4c9-442b-9c64-5ebde73c1e88
  8. Game pass daily log in to mobile app quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass daily log in to mobile app quest not working: 7 days now daily log in to game pass mobile app not working new month starts today if its not fixed completionist quest cannot be finished any ideas on a fix ? 45deca00-1811-4d88-8e58-37e746b65ed0
  9. Game Pass Daily Quest for "Log in to the Game Pass mobile app" is not recognizing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Daily Quest for "Log in to the Game Pass mobile app" is not recognizing me...: Game Pass Daily Quest for "Log in to the Game Pass mobile app" is not recognizing me logging in since 11/28. Therefore, I am unable to get my points for the daily quest or make progress against...
  10. Game pass daily quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass daily quest not working: Hi all can anyone help here? The latest daily game pass quest for today (28th Jan) which asks you to log in to the game pass app just will not pop for me. I've logged in and out multiple times but...