Game pass deal gone?

Discus and support Game pass deal gone? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a game pass deal on my xbox. It says 50% off 6 months but when I click it I only get a one month and 12 month options. I kind of want to get it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dwaj, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Dwaj
    Dwaj Guest

Game pass deal gone?

I see a game pass deal on my xbox. It says 50% off 6 months but when I click it I only get a one month and 12 month options. I kind of want to get it. But I don't see how.

:)

2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date

3. Pandy Yato Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Definitely not a dream, game pass ultimate is an incredible deal.
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox Gold 2 Months for $2 Promotion During the Gamescom 2018

a great deal, game pass is another aming feature
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

3 months of game pass for 9.99 offer

The deal is currently available on this page. Select 3 months to buy on the page where you would regularly buy game pass and it says 67% off for 3 months for $9.99 USD:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8

The deal may not work if you'd previously had game pass before.
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass

Some of these deals are for first time Zbx Game Pass purcjasers
Thema:

Game pass deal gone?

1. Game pass deal gone? - Similar Threads - Game pass deal

2. Do you need a credit card for the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do you need a credit card for the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal?: I want to use a gift card, but just incase I waste £5 on one, just making sure. 65fea0e3-9eff-40c7-881f-bc720c46e471
  3. Game Pass Ultimate deal/promotion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate deal/promotion: Just got myself 12 months of xbox live gold. If I get a month of game pass ultimate, will I get 13 months of game pass ultimate still? (I have done this once before but I'm unsure if the deal is...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal: I read about this deal here: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360 Is this still available? I can find no mention of it on Microsoft...
  5. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  6. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  7. £1 xbox game pass deal

in XBoX on Windows
    £1 xbox game pass deal: I have waited for over 15 days for my extra things that come with the game pass deal (Spotify premium, discord nitro, ea access) I am in the UK so the region is not a problem. (I use Windows...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Deal Fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Deal Fail: I've never had Game Pass Ultimate so I tried bundling 12 months of remaining Gold subscription with 3 months of GPU (totalling 15 months) for $1, but in the process I somehow purchased 1 month of...
  9. Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?

in XBoX on Windows
    Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?: Hi. I've been reading the forums a bit and I have seen a lot of different answers to questions about the current deal which is supposed to include Discord Nitro, EA Acess and Spotify premium. Now...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate New Deal Not Available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate New Deal Not Available?: Hi, there is currently a limited time offer where I can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 3 months for just £1, however, it will not give me the option to do so. I’ve asked a few other people...