Game pass deal gone?

Discus and support Game pass deal gone? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a game pass deal on my xbox. It says 50% off 6 months but when I click it I only get a one month and 12 month options. I kind of want to get it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dwaj, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Dwaj
    Dwaj Guest

Game pass deal gone?

I see a game pass deal on my xbox. It says 50% off 6 months but when I click it I only get a one month and 12 month options. I kind of want to get it. But I don't see how.

:)

2. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox Gold 2 Months for $2 Promotion During the Gamescom 2018

a great deal, game pass is another aming feature
  3. Pandy Yato Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Definitely not a dream, game pass ultimate is an incredible deal.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

3 months of game pass for 9.99 offer

The deal is currently available on this page. Select 3 months to buy on the page where you would regularly buy game pass and it says 67% off for 3 months for $9.99 USD:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8

The deal may not work if you'd previously had game pass before.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass

Some of these deals are for first time Zbx Game Pass purcjasers
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

Where can I sign up for this game pass ultimate? I have game pass already I just want that deal, lol.
Thema:

Game pass deal gone?

1. Game pass deal gone? - Similar Threads - Game pass deal

2. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Deal: I see game pass ultimate deal on my Game pass app and on my Xbox. The deal is to but 'game pass ultimate' for 2 months in ₹100. But when i select the deal, it asks me to pay ₹900/month for ge...
  4. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  5. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  6. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  7. Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal: Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've also tried to to purchase it from the website...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion: As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year subscriptions converted to 6 months. I wasn't...
  9. Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund the $1 Game Pass deal: I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I refund it will the deal be gone forever?...
  10. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...