Game pass does it work on a 360 box

Discus and support Game pass does it work on a 360 box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone. 190d31df-ff3a-4a7a-bbca-f189c9923c86 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LenaStevenson, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Game pass does it work on a 360 box

Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone.

:)

LenaStevenson, Feb 25, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Lena thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

Short answer no, Game Pass only works on the Xbox One console it doesn't work on the Xbox 360. Check out our

Gamepass FAQs
    for further clarification and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Lena!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. I recommend to try the following article: Manage
    your subscription on Xbox 360
    . We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. LenaStevenson Win User

Hey there Lena thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

Short answer no, Game Pass only works on the Xbox One console it doesn't work on the Xbox 360. Check out our

Gamepass FAQs
    for further clarification and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
    Thanks wish they made it alot more obvious to people, glad i only paid 2 quid.thanks again😎
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Game pass generally is only available on the One Console.
Thema:

1. Game pass does it work on a 360 box - Similar Threads - Game pass does

2. Xbox game pass for PCの一部ゲームにおけるセーブデータのクラウド化について Does anyone know how to save game progress...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PCの一部ゲームにおけるセーブデータのクラウド化について Does anyone know how to save game progress...: こんにちは。 私は現在、Xbox game pass for PCを用いて、Bloodstained Ritual of the Nightというゲー をプレイしています。 私はこのゲー を以前のPCでプレイしており、最近導入した新しいPCに改めてゲー をインストールしてみたところ、セーブデータの共有がされておらず、最初からプレイすることになってしまいました。 Xbox game...
  3. Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass: Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass or do you have to buy separately. Also can you confirm you need a X Box gold pas for it to work 0a58ea5d-977c-4e77-a2a6-37ee4b98d950
  4. Does achievements work in Xbox Game Pass Pc in offline mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does achievements work in Xbox Game Pass Pc in offline mode?: I was wondering if i play games offline will achivments work on xbox game pass pc app? Will my newly earned achivments from my offline session carry over when i again join or login online?...
  5. Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?: I've just set-up a Microsoft Family between myself and my partner, but does this system share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members? Just wondering because the Microsoft...
  6. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price: Under the membership category of the store menu it shows the xbox game pass ultimate as $1.00 (see included picture) but when I go to buy it it shows it as regular price is there any way I can fix...
  8. Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?: Ps. The app never worked before but I’m still trying, now it just says it can’t connect to the Xbox submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  9. Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]: Po uruchomieniu gry wszystko jest tak jak powinno być, lecz gdy w głównym menu kliknę opcję "Graj jako life88853" ta po krótkim ekranie ładowania wraca mnie do tego samego głównego ekranu...
  10. Xbox PC Game Pass, Age of Wonders: Planetfall does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass, Age of Wonders: Planetfall does not work: I have the Xbox PC Game Pass and installed AoW: Planetfall. When I try to launch the game a loader screen comes up and says: General Error. Something went wrong while saving the list of enabled...