Game Pass dont work.

Discus and support Game Pass dont work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, some days ago i got my first subcription of Game Pass, and that thing dont work at all. From the Xbox app and Microsoft store i can install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snctm, Nov 25, 2021.

1. snctm
    snctm Guest

Game Pass dont work.

Hello, some days ago i got my first subcription of Game Pass, and that thing dont work at all.

From the Xbox app and Microsoft store i can install Forza Horizon 4(i bought it few years ago) with no problem, but if i try to install a game that is on the game pass i got and instant error code 0x00000001, so that thing its the one not working. I already asked for a refund, but im still curious how to fix that thing, since i really want to use it, and may be usefull for someone.

My windows version is 21H2, that means the patch that came out mid year dont work for us.

Things i tryed.

-Checked all updates from microsoft, microsoft store, xbox.

-Multiple powershell commands to unninstall: microsoft store, xbox, gaming services, xbox companion.

-Repaired and reseted all the apps metioned before.

-Did a clean windows install.

-Tryed on a new hard drive.

-Checked region and hour.

-Checked services thing.

-Deleted Microsoft store files on WindowsApp folder.

-Deleted Gaming services files on WindowsApp folder too.

Nothing seems to work, tryed every single posible fix i found on the internet, nothing work.

The sad part, this problem has been up for more than 4 years, and microsoft still dont fix this thing, If u wanna fix it, YOU need to waste a ton of hours to try to fix it, and there is a big chance u end up not figuring it out. We paying for a service that dont even work, that people has been complaining for years, and they give a **** lmao. In the past 2 days i have seen the same response on forums and videos of how to fix it since 2017-2018(all related to microsoft store apps dont even downloading) and none of them works.

If anyone have another suggestion of how to fix it leave it on the comments.

:)

snctm, Nov 25, 2021
  2. EleftheriosMakos Win User

Games dont work on game pass pc

Thank you for your help but unfortunately, these steps don't seem to fix the issue
  3. pasqualeeno Win User

Games dont work on game pass pc

Hi!

I suggest you to follow these steps:

1. Logout from Microsoft Store app (upper right user icon)
    2. Logout from Xbox app
    3. Restart PC
    4. After restart, login to Microsoft Store and Xbox app
    5. Check for app updates: enter Microsoft Store app > select More ... (upper right corner) > Downloads and updates > Get updates
    6. be sure Windows has the latest update: select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there is an available update, select Install now
    7. Restart if required
    8. Launch the game from the Xbox app.
    If the issue persists, try to repair/Reset Xbox app:

1. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features
    2. Select the Xbox app
    3. Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app.
    4. On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.
    5. Start Xbox app and launch the game
    Keep us posted :)

Regards
  4. kev edin Win User

Error 0x80070005

Game pass ultimate is still in beta , so unfortunately some games work and others dont .?🤔
  5. williamNylander roja Win User

No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

I get it via game pass, reset the pc dont work the error code is 0x803f8001
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

GTA V available on gamepass today

a lot of games are definitely in the works of joining the game pass but when we'll see them we dont know yet
Thema:

Game Pass dont work.

1. Game Pass dont work. - Similar Threads - Game Pass dont

2. the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass: the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app on windows says that i dont have xbox game pass even though the charge went through and i am on the right account. i have no idea why this...
  3. Dont Starve Giants Edition Xbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Dont Starve Giants Edition Xbox game pass pc: I downloaded dont starve giants edition from the xbox windows app but it wont even launch the game, it just shows up as a black screen that says not responding. Does anyone know how I can make it...
  4. I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.: Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card? 922e05fb-f021-4cf3-9867-f77cd8a0e6a2
  5. Redeemed an xbox game pass for discord but i dont have acces to the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed an xbox game pass for discord but i dont have acces to the game pass: As stated on the subject, today i just redeemed the code and aplied it at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but after installing the APP it only give me options to buy the pass, so it just vanished in...
  6. Says i dont have game pass but i do

in XBoX on Windows
    Says i dont have game pass but i do: Hi, so im trying to download games from the game pass on my pc and i do own the game pass ultimate but i have no access to any of the games. Its saying i need to buy the game pass which i already...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Perks appear but dont work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Perks appear but dont work.: For the past few days, every single Game Pass Ultimate Perk i have access to on PC wont allow me to use it, it gives me an Error Message saying "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of...
  8. I have the game pass it shows i dont have the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the game pass it shows i dont have the game pass: I have the game pass but in the Xbox app it says i dont have it. money is gone from my card it showed me 2 days ago i have the game pass and next day it says i dont have the Xbox game pass. pls...
  9. Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it: I purchased XGPU and got charged the money. But when I check my subscriptions it was not there. And it says to don't have access to game pass content. I tried to do a live chat but I could not...
  10. Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it: Hello, I just got an Xbox One S, which was supposed to come with a 1 month trial for game pass but didn't, and as such I tried to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I couldn't pay for it...