Game Pass download speed

Discus and support Game Pass download speed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bourq-[xboxvenue], Feb 24, 2020.

1. Game Pass download speed

Hi everyone!

I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well?

This morning I am trying to download Monster Hunter (48 GB)..it should be done in 9h+..

Just before that I downloaded a small game, Sea Salt (1.4 GB). It took less than 2 minutes..

Thanks!

:)

Bourq-[xboxvenue], Feb 24, 2020
  2. Thunderstorm439 Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

I am facing the same problem😢 if they don't fix this problem I will discontinue the game pass , it has no use if they don't have the download speed and also there is no library for the games which you played in games pass😒, the size of the games are
    huge and it will take several hours to download them with this poor speed.
  3. kev edin Win User

Game Pass download speed

The game servers sometimes restrict download speeds.

bit annoying especially when you are paying for super fast broadband 🤔👍
  4. Preston J Win User

Game Pass download speed

This is the unfortunate reality of Microsoft downloads. I have 500Mbps internet which I can prove by running speed tests, downloading from other sources like Steam, etc but when I download from the Windows 10 Store (Gamepass games) my speeds run at around
    70-100mbps and sometimes even slower.
  5. djmistaspot Win User

Game Pass download speed

I know when I'm downloading something, if I have all background apps/games closed down on my Xbox then download speeds increase, so maybe that is why the other game downloaded so quickly.
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Game Pass download speed

If they use services like Netflix or YouTube in your home, they could affect the download speed, although it seems strange to me since connecting via ethernet prioritizes the console.
Thema:

Game Pass download speed

1. Game Pass download speed - Similar Threads - Game Pass download

2. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...
  3. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

in XboX Insiders
    Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....: This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview...
  4. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  5. Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download: Hello, I am trying to download the Game "Old Man´s Journey" from the Xbox Game Pass since one month but it doesn´t work. Because after a few moments, every 2 seconds it says "installation...
  6. Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC: hi, I've had the same problems since i first got xbox Game oass on pc with the XBOX(Beta) app, some, like the outer worlds, halo CE, state of decay 2 and others work perfectly, but a lot of them,...
  7. Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem: Hello, when i try to download a game with my game pass it won't work (error-code: 0x8007065E). I've already tryed to reset the microsoft store in the settings and in with the command wsreset as...
  8. Game Pass on PC, Unable to Download New State of Decay Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC, Unable to Download New State of Decay Update: So when reading the faqs on the State of Decay 2 Juggernaut update, it said that I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it fresh for the update to work and use my saves that I've been sharing...
  9. Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass: Followed all steps in https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10 Deleted the game and tried to reinstall it fresh No problems with any of my...
  10. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f