game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]

Discus and support game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by giovanni_333, Apr 17, 2019.

1. giovanni_333
    giovanni_333 Guest

salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14 giorni di prova? non si può fare niente in tal caso? sarebbe un peccato è un gran bel gioco forza horizon

[Translation - Hi guys, I saw that there was the pass on offer, just do not let me access this offer, gives me the full price maybe because I made the 14 days trial? You can't do anything in that case? It would be a pity it's a great game strength
    Horizon4 ]

:)

giovanni_333, Apr 17, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello giovanni_333,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The
    Xbox Game Pass promotion
    is available for new subscribers as well as subscribers that have owned the subscription before. The article we provided states, "Not an Xbox Game Pass member? Had Xbox Game Pass and took a break? Now is the time to score the

best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass
    ." The promotion is not available in all regions. There are some regions which have trade laws that do not allow the sale of promotions that will auto renew with the full price of
    a subscription after the promotion ends. An example of this is the trade laws in Quebec, Canada. Which region are you located in? If you are in a region that supports the promotion, we suggest waiting until the free trial has ended. Be sure to let us know
    the results!
  3. giovanni_333 Win User

ok thanks, I'll try when the trial ends
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Hi there,

I am assuming you are talking about the $1 for 3 months game pass? Indeed, this is for new or inactive game pass members only. If the offer is still on when your trial expires, you can claim it then!
  5. IzabelaLetícia Win User

XBOX ONE - EDITOR DE AVATAR [Translation - XBOX ONE - AVATAR EDITOR]

se fizer isso, perderei live gold e game pass?

[Translation - If you do this, will I lose live gold and game pass?]
  6. diego pds Win User

modo desenvolvedor [Translation-developer mode]

consegui cancelar toda a assinatura do game pass e fui reembolsado,muito obrigo pelo suporte

[Mod Translation: I managed to cancel the entire game pass subscription and I was reimbursed, much obliged by the support]
Thema:

1. game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer] - Similar Threads - game pass offerta

2. Game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app: so i set it up as described to download games to my console but it never seems to work any ideas fellow xbox gamers 272c288c-ff0e-4372-bcaf-cade4a9704a8
  3. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist): I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for...
  4. is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass): so the other day i was bored and and started downloading vampyr cause i have game pass, the internet connection was slow and i changed my mind about an hour later and cancelled the installation...
  5. I can't buy the game pass because of me region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the game pass because of me region: So i'm from paraguay and i'm trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC But for some reason when I try to buy the pass microsoft sets my account region to (United State) when it is acutally...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC language error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC language error: Hi, I downloaded the Xbox game pass for pc and the default language is Arabic, as I don't speak this language, I can't change it to English. Please, need some help...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Error: 0x87e00013 this is the error i get when trying to update any game that needs an update in the game pass / windows store ive tried a million times to see if i could not have this issue but...
  8. Game Pass PC "bye for now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC "bye for now" message: Hi, I am having an issue where I can't play any game, as I keep getting this message "Bye For Now". I have waited, uninstalled and reinstalled several games / Xbox apps and done repairs on it,...
  9. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass: I bought Xbox Game Pass the 3 months for $ 1 and I only got 1 month of game pass and it ran up fee3f6c5-dd9e-481c-bcdb-52458027a6e6
  10. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554