game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]

Discus and support game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by giovanni_333, Apr 17, 2019.

1. giovanni_333
    giovanni_333 Guest

salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14 giorni di prova? non si può fare niente in tal caso? sarebbe un peccato è un gran bel gioco forza horizon

[Translation - Hi guys, I saw that there was the pass on offer, just do not let me access this offer, gives me the full price maybe because I made the 14 days trial? You can't do anything in that case? It would be a pity it's a great game strength
    Horizon4 ]

:)

giovanni_333, Apr 17, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello giovanni_333,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The
    Xbox Game Pass promotion
    is available for new subscribers as well as subscribers that have owned the subscription before. The article we provided states, "Not an Xbox Game Pass member? Had Xbox Game Pass and took a break? Now is the time to score the

best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass
    ." The promotion is not available in all regions. There are some regions which have trade laws that do not allow the sale of promotions that will auto renew with the full price of
    a subscription after the promotion ends. An example of this is the trade laws in Quebec, Canada. Which region are you located in? If you are in a region that supports the promotion, we suggest waiting until the free trial has ended. Be sure to let us know
    the results!
  3. giovanni_333 Win User

ok thanks, I'll try when the trial ends
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Hi there,

I am assuming you are talking about the $1 for 3 months game pass? Indeed, this is for new or inactive game pass members only. If the offer is still on when your trial expires, you can claim it then!
  5. IzabelaLetícia Win User

XBOX ONE - EDITOR DE AVATAR [Translation - XBOX ONE - AVATAR EDITOR]

se fizer isso, perderei live gold e game pass?

[Translation - If you do this, will I lose live gold and game pass?]
  6. diego pds Win User

modo desenvolvedor [Translation-developer mode]

consegui cancelar toda a assinatura do game pass e fui reembolsado,muito obrigo pelo suporte

[Mod Translation: I managed to cancel the entire game pass subscription and I was reimbursed, much obliged by the support]
Thema:

1. game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer] - Similar Threads - game pass offerta

2. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...
  3. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  5. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: I both game pass on website but it is not playing on console.What is wrong? 56ff6cf6-9f94-4037-9034-39463d10fbf3
  6. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hi, i’m currently an owner of an Xbox one and am a subscriber to Game Pass ultimate. I’m considering buying a 2nd Xbox for when i’m away from home. Will my siblings be able to use my Game Pass on...
  7. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  8. Xbox Beta Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Game Pass: I bought it Xbox Beta Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month with my credit card. Bank took the money but gamepass was not active and I cant see the order history on microsoft page. Payment appears in my...
  9. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  10. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...