Game pass error code 0x80070424

Discus and support Game pass error code 0x80070424 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought the gamepass but when I attempt to download some games on it I get a error code 0x80070424 Everything is updated so I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KotaroIF, Dec 5, 2021.

1. KotaroIF
    KotaroIF Guest

I just recently bought the gamepass but when I attempt to download some games on it I get a error code 0x80070424 Everything is updated so I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it

:)

KotaroIF, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Kazeshini97 Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC broke when i reset windows.

0x80070424 This is the error code.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.
    4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox App on PC

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
  5. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox game pass issue

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Error Code 0X80070424

Hey there junie30GB!

Sorry to hear about the Zune issue. We would love to be able to help you, but this is the support forums specifically for Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Game pass error code 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - Game pass error

2. game pass error code 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass error code 0x80070424: Hey guys/gals, Found this gem (stardew valley) I would love to play on game pass for pc but I am unable to because I get error code 0x80070424. I have tried to repair app, reset app, uninstall...
  3. Error 0x80073cf9 while downloading city skylines windows 10 edition with xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073cf9 while downloading city skylines windows 10 edition with xbox game pass: I have tried wsreset, sfc scan, AUIagnet folder, appreadiness folder already, nothing of these worked. 98cc0d1f-e952-47d5-9803-80dbae8d2b5a
  4. Erro ao iniciar jogo no aplicativo Game Pass [Error starting game in Xbox app]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao iniciar jogo no aplicativo Game Pass [Error starting game in Xbox app]: Erro ao iniciar jogo no Game Pass, Windows pede para autorização de um adulto sendo que minha conta é Administradora e sou do ano de 1965. [img] [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT...
  5. cant launch game from XBox pass error 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant launch game from XBox pass error 0x803F8001: Aliens: Fireteam Elite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  6. Everytime I try to install a game from PC Game Pass, I get the "0x80070032" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to install a game from PC Game Pass, I get the "0x80070032" error: I always get the same "0x80070032" error everytime I try to install a game with PC Game Pass. Then I restart the computer, reinstall the Xbox app or do anything that the support tells me to do and...
  7. New computer build getting error message trying to play on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New computer build getting error message trying to play on Game Pass: Hi, I recently put together a new computer, got it all set up and installed. Linked up my xbox game pass with the new build, but when I try to run a game I am receiving the error message "CLiP...
  8. Any one else getting error code 0x87e00005 when installing games from game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any one else getting error code 0x87e00005 when installing games from game pass?: Recently I have been trying to download the outer worlds but I keep getting error and the same error code 0x87e00005 when trying to download I am not sure I have tried many YouTube tutorials but...
  9. Error Code 0x80070005 on Xbox game pass for PC keeps coming up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 on Xbox game pass for PC keeps coming up: Hello, I have found that despite my best efforts this error code preventing me from updating my game on game pass keeps coming up, every time a game gets an update it fails. There is no definitive...
  10. 0x80070424 Error - Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070424 Error - Xbox Game Pass: I had problems launching halo infinite, opening the game would take me to the Microsoft store and not open the game, tried uninstalling and reinstalling game pass with no such improvement, than I...