game pass error code 0x80070424

Discus and support game pass error code 0x80070424 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys/gals, Found this gem (stardew valley) I would love to play on game pass for pc but I am unable to because I get error code 0x80070424. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clearedmass066, Jan 17, 2022.

1. game pass error code 0x80070424

Hey guys/gals,

Found this gem (stardew valley) I would love to play on game pass for pc but I am unable to because I get error code 0x80070424. I have tried to repair app, reset app, uninstall the game pass app then reinstall it and can not download anything. So, I tried downloading minecraft...nope, same error. I tried fallout 76...nope same error. What am I doing wrong?

:)

clearedmass066, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Kazeshini97 Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC broke when i reset windows.

0x80070424 This is the error code.
  3. SamQY Win User

Game pass error code 0x80070424

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.
    4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox App on PC

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
  5. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox game pass issue

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

error code 0x80070424

I see.
    Chewy, as you almost done most of the regular troubleshooting steps

In this case we have 3 options left:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

2. If you're on Windows 11, downgrade to 10 and try again. Or do the opposite case if you're able to upgrade to 11.

3. Perform a clean boot keeping games and files on your actual Windows version, in that way you're going to have a clean installation of windows system.

For all this, in the link below you can see steps:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
Thema:

game pass error code 0x80070424

1. game pass error code 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - game pass error

2. i cannot download game grounded in xbox game pass pc app. it has error 0x80072f76.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download game grounded in xbox game pass pc app. it has error 0x80072f76.: Hi i cannot download game grounded in xbox pass pc. it has error 0x80072f76. i try to restart pc. I use microsoft windows 10. and can download and play 2-3 game in xbox gsme pass. Best regards,...
  3. Can't Change The Forbidden City Install Location on PC Game Pass (Error 0x80073b17)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change The Forbidden City Install Location on PC Game Pass (Error 0x80073b17): I was installed The Forbidden City last night and was really enjoying it apart from a couple times when it locked up and crashed unexpectedly. The main issue I'm having now, though, is with the...
  4. PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...: Hi, I got a problem running stardew valley using pc game pass. Every time I run the game the error shown Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b) as the pictures and...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when installing Game Pass Content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when installing Game Pass Content.: Exactly as the title says. I've recently aqcuired game pass and I can't install any games on my Windows 10 PC. I have a 120GB SSD with my OS isntalled and a 1TB HDD where I'm trying to install the...
  6. My xbox game pass games won't launch, i keep getting the system error (12175)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox game pass games won't launch, i keep getting the system error (12175): ok none of my games I've downloaded from Xbox game pass are launching. I know the problem has nothing to do with my pc, because I have no problem launching a game from steam. If anyone has the...
  7. 0x803f900a error with physical copy of the game and account with no history of game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a error with physical copy of the game and account with no history of game pass: Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my brother-in-law who has a weird issue with his XBOX ONE. He doesn't play often, so today he tried to launch some games after a long break, eg. FIFA20 and Sniper...
  8. Error Code 0x00000001 on Xbox game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x00000001 on Xbox game pass on PC: Followed online guides and cannot fix. Tried Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support DOES NOT WORK. I...
  9. Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message: Hi - after opening up the game and starting New Game I get the following error: "The UE4-Nova Game has crashed and will close." I've never had an error like this before. Any ideas? Thanks!...
  10. Xbox Game Pass won't install games on specific drives on Windows 10 [ERROR 0x80070005]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass won't install games on specific drives on Windows 10 [ERROR 0x80070005]: I have six drives installed, three of which the XBOX app will not install games on. When attempting to install a game on one of the problematic drives, I receive an error 0x80070005 ... the game...