Game pass error

Discus and support Game pass error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just renewed my xbox game pass subscription but it tells me looks like you need to renew your game pass subscription and gives me this code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pq2q, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Pq2q
    Pq2q Guest

Game pass error

I just renewed my xbox game pass subscription but it tells me looks like you need to renew your game pass subscription and gives me this code 0x803f800e

:)

Pq2q, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING

Hey Moonknight,

Sorry to hear about the troubles accessing Game Pass games. Could you post back with the specific error code and error message you receive when you attempt to play a Game Pass game? Keep us posted!
  3. mkigerYT Win User

Erorr Code 0x80a4001e

I go to the pass game and from this error 0x80a4001e.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox game pass

5. Miami1sMyCity3 Win User

Gamepass games not working

Hello! Yeah every time I launch a game i got through game pass, it gives me an error message. Error 0x82D40007
  6. FuturOscuro Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Thema:

Game pass error

1. Game pass error - Similar Threads - Game pass error

2. “Looks like you need to renew your Xbox game pass” error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Looks like you need to renew your Xbox game pass” error: So I started getting this error today with Minecraft on my Xbox One X. I haven’t had game pass in months and I’ve owned Minecraft for years so I have no idea why this suddenly popped up. I read a...
  3. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox (Beta) app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with...
  5. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  6. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  7. Xbox game pass download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass download error: I can't download anything from the game pass. I keep getting an "unexpected error" with the error code "0x87E00005" I've tried all the guides and I've fully reset my console I know it's not a...
  8. XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0: Hi, I could use some insight/help. Dirt Rally 2.0 as part of the XBox Game Pass on PC cannot be updated anymore, it exist with an error code 0x80073d24. Trying to reinstall the game always fails...
  9. Getting error code 0x87e0000d when trying to install FEZ from xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x87e0000d when trying to install FEZ from xbox game pass: I have already restarted my PC and I'm still getting the error. 9fd953f9-5fd6-4a27-b609-96212bc87bad
  10. GAME PASS, can not download games - error 0x87E0000D

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS, can not download games - error 0x87E0000D: Hello guys, I went through internet forums and saw that people had problems with downloading games with game pass. I haven't found any reasonable fix to that problem tho. Basically I can not...