Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

Discus and support Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshleyFowler1, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to play the game after buying it and it won’t let me play it, it just brings up game pass options and wants me to purchase one but I own the game! . I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still have same issue. I have checked my order history to make sure the purchase of the game actually went through and it did.

I have also reset my console but that also didn’t work. Please help!!

:)

AshleyFowler1, Sep 18, 2021
  2. marcus1503YT Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

Ist deine Konsole als Heimkonsole eingestellt
  3. marcus1503YT Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

Könntest du vielleicht mal ein Screenshot machen von deinem aktuellen gepasst und Dayz was gekauft hast
  4. AshleyFowler1 Win User

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reset my console, this hasn’t worked
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Are you trying to play the game online? If yes, please make sure that you also have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. The system may be asking you for an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  6. marcus1503YT Win User

Versuch es noch mal zu deinstallieren dann noch mal zu installieren Konsole neu starten und den technisch lernen das heißt die Weise Taste auf der Konsole 5 Sekunden gedrückt lassen und danach los lassen Und dann neu starten
Thema:

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

1. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires... - Similar Threads - Game pass expired

2. XBox All Access does included Game Pass Ultimate "code" expire?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox All Access does included Game Pass Ultimate "code" expire?: Hello, I know the XBox All Access comes with an included 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate on the console as a digital code. Does this digital code ever expire? I currently have the full 36 months...
  3. Game Pass Renewal/Expiration Dates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Renewal/Expiration Dates: Hi, I've seen this issue appear a few times in the community. The xbox app states my game pass will expire on one date whereas the microsoft website, which I was redirected to from the xbox...
  4. Game Pass expired, now a game I own on disc won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass expired, now a game I own on disc won't launch: I bought Doom Eternal on disc a year ago, for Xbox One X. For the last couple months I tried Game Pass Ultimate, but then let my subscription lapse. During the time I had an active Game Pass...
  5. can I go back to xbox gold after my xbox game pass expires

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I go back to xbox gold after my xbox game pass expires: Right now i have the xbox game pass and it will go out in a few days , so my question is when it gos out can i just go back to to xbox gold ?? the game pass is to expensive for me and you cant...
  6. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Expiration: Our subscription to Game Pass Ultimate (purchased for $1) is going to expire. $15 / month is a bit crazy to spend on a minors account. Suggestions? (The EA part is important). Thanks!...
  8. Game pass says it’s expiring when it has 2 years left.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass says it’s expiring when it has 2 years left.: Hi, hope someone can help. Im getting mesages on my console and mobile app saying my game pass is dur to expire in 3 days however when i go to check subscriptions on the console, app or website i...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired today. Is it possible to get a 12-month...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired today. Is it possible to get a 12-month...: The title tells my whole question. I just want to know if it's possible, or if I have to get multiple three-month packages from third party sites online and redeem the subsequent codes with no...
  10. Game pass expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass expiration: My game pass expired on the 4th of march which is tommrow as today is the 3rd why is it already showing expired when I should have it until tomorrow ebf213b3-e015-4051-8b32-9dd3a97520ae