Game Pass FFXII controls bug?

Discus and support Game Pass FFXII controls bug? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Game Pass for the first time and I downloaded the FFXII TZA, when starting the game the Xbox window appears to verify the account as in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rebett07, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Rebett07
    Rebett07 Guest

I bought the Game Pass for the first time and I downloaded the FFXII TZA, when starting the game the Xbox window appears to verify the account as in all Game Pass games, but after accepting the green button the controls stop working. I searched the internet and they said that a general Gamepad could cause an error, so I disconnected it and tried with the keyboard, but the same thing happens, any solution?

:)

Rebett07, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Remember Me

Was FFXII released on the PS2?
  3. Burst Axe Win User

Remember Me

The game looks a bit better than FFXII. Not anything graphically mind blowing and that's for sure.
  4. R6 x Vigil Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

bought FFXII The Zodiac Age for 24$
  5. Melonhead Jones Win User

SquareEnix forms a committee to ensure the quality of the future of Final Fantasy

I appreciate they want to mix it up with each new game, but FFXII was RPG gaming perfection, and should have been the model for a couple of more games.
  6. The 36th Ronin Win User

Favorite Final Fantasy

I can't Decide! Ill choose three! FFVII, FFX and FFXII
Thema:

1. Game Pass FFXII controls bug? - Similar Threads - Game Pass FFXII

2. Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass: I have installed Fallout 4 (PC) twice now and the application will not launch. Other gamepass games will launch from the xbox application just not this one. When I try to launch the app from the...
  3. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  4. Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing: I've recently been having issues with certain games crashing upon launching. I've been playing The Evil Within 2 for about two weeks now. When I launch the game and it reaches the menu it stops...
  5. Overwatch game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch game pass: I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on game pass but it wont let me open it unless I...
  6. Msfs2020 game pass problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Msfs2020 game pass problem: I bought msfs2020 on the Microsoft store when it came out. I installed a couple of mods and they all worked fine. Then I decided to remove msfs2020 from my computer because I did not have any more...
  7. ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL ACCESS GAME PASS: I recently received my Xbox through the all access option. but I am currently unable to see any option to redeem the 24 month game pass ultimate code. the initial set up did not prompted me to...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...: Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam,...
  9. I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass: I own battlefront 2 on disk, but I uninstalled it to make space. I bought game pass and then installed the battlefront 2 through game pass ( without putting the disk in) a week ago my game pass...
  10. I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC: i can't play ffxii in xbox game pass in PC i stuck on start menu When I press start, there will always be a 'Let's go' button to press. plaese help me ddfa0a7c-0797-46b7-844d-9266cdc1bec4