Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

Discus and support Game Pass FFXV keeps closing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WheelWheaton, Apr 6, 2020.

1. WheelWheaton
    WheelWheaton Guest

the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same issues occurred it could be after 10 minutes or 10 seconds of play

:)

WheelWheaton, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Final Fantasy Collection to Game Pass

Hopefully soon as they have just added FFXV to the game pass
  4. Ackis Win User

What's everyone playing this weekend?

Looks like I'm going to be playing FFXV since the servers are closing soon. :(
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Video after Loading game, Poor Quality

[quote user="Guam Pusher"]

I just like the fact that they added that in. in ffxv I hope they keep it

[/quote]There will be a FFXIII-3 before you see FFXV :).
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Most likely I'll be trying out Celeste and checking out some of the games on Game Pass. I do want to finish up FFXV Comrades though.
Thema:

1. Game Pass FFXV keeps closing - Similar Threads - Game Pass FFXV

2. Xbox game pass feedback request game list

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass feedback request game list: Iron briGade Gemini heroes reborn Earthworm jim hd Dmc Devil may cry definitive edition Transformers rise of the dark spark Ticket to ride The peanuts movie snoopy grand adventure Stuntman...
  3. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some...
  4. Xbox game pass feedback ideal hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass feedback ideal hub: Dragon Ball Xenoverse DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 life is strange true colors red wings aces of the sky deadcore lonely mountains downhill through the darkest of times gas guzzlers extreme elden ring...
  5. Game pass not working right since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass not working right since last update: hi guys Im on alpha , since last update game pass is not working properly. It lets me in , but when i click show all, i get a black screen . I have reset the series x and it still happens, i...
  6. Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas: divided by sheep lost horizon 2 rumble roses xx hot wheels world best drive mxgp 2 the official motorcross videogame the polar express shadow warrior 3 disco elysium test drive unlimited solar...
  7. teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant nightmare 3 for xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant nightmare 3 for xbox game pass: can we get this game on the xbox game pass plz its from the old xbox and its called teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant nightmare 3 it came out back in november 1 2005 plz add the game to xbox...
  8. Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?: So I did a clean windows install in my PC recently. I had some games installed via xbox game pass. As my hard drive is completely clean,I will have to have to redownload those games from scratch....
  9. Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x: I have done everything possible, power cycle, factory reset(remove everything and keep everything) still no change my boot animation won't show up my owned games take like 15-20 minutes to load...
  10. Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass: So i got Ultimate Game Pass and Battlefield 2042 beta not working so now i want a refund on Ultimate Game Pass as that is all it was worth this month, cant you make any game run Microsoft ?...