Game pass for 1$ in Russia

Discus and support Game pass for 1$ in Russia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the discount apply to Russia? 0d2aa7ef-1c00-4f3e-8fd7-19c47f0a6073 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RexCrater, Jun 11, 2019.

1. RexCrater
    RexCrater Guest

Does the discount apply to Russia?

:)

RexCrater, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Singh on fire Win User

That my friend your xbox will tell you if you are applicable
  3. Andrew Grishin Win User

Microsoft Rewards in Russia

I think that Microsoft will never add Rewards for Russia. We have lost Xbox Game Pass, we have lost Xbox Live Gold... Microsoft has come out from Russia.
  4. Владимир Г Win User

Xbox live Russia?!

Here is a
    link to the Xbox Live FAQ and
    another
    to the Xbox Gamepass FAQ. Russia is listed as an available market, so I am not sure where you are hearing these rumors.

Hope this helps!
    Thank you! Yes, Russia is on the list. But sales (Game Pass and Live Gold) by console or on the website are closed, not available. The most interesting is that the official page of Microsoft on VK.com (largest social network in Russia) does not answer the questions
    of gamers. But a lot of gaming sites write that the company leaves russian market... We're in the dark :/
  5. Sergey Sonin Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

In Russia too, 1-star Classic daily challenge on 2014-02-03 is crashing.
  6. AlgatOspeed Win User

Battlefield: Bad Co. 2 bought

I am Russian, en Russia, acquired the game in Russia. Thanks for the help I will talk to an ISP.
Thema:

1. Game pass for 1$ in Russia - Similar Threads - Game pass Russia

2. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  3. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  4. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: Bonjours Je ne peut pas telecharger de jeux a cause de l'erreur : [Mod Removed-Link] J'aimerais bien connaitre la cause Merci d'avance [Translation-Hello I can not download games because of...
  5. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  6. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  7. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Can anyone help me out for the last few days I've been trying to upgrade to ultimate but every time I do all I get is a message saying "something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" and...
  9. Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta: Good day all. I am currently subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And as far as I know that means I get; Xbox Live Gold Xbox Game Pass Xbox Game Pass for windows 10 My windows 10 pc is...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: Hi there! Unfortunately, I was too late to disable autorenewal for 3 months (€29.97) via PayPal for the Xbox Game Pass for Console. However, I no longer wish to make use of it and therefore I was...