Game pass for 1$ in Russia

Discus and support Game pass for 1$ in Russia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the discount apply to Russia? 0d2aa7ef-1c00-4f3e-8fd7-19c47f0a6073 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RexCrater, Jun 11, 2019.

1. RexCrater
    RexCrater Guest

Does the discount apply to Russia?

:)

RexCrater, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Singh on fire Win User

That my friend your xbox will tell you if you are applicable
  3. Andrew Grishin Win User

Microsoft Rewards in Russia

I think that Microsoft will never add Rewards for Russia. We have lost Xbox Game Pass, we have lost Xbox Live Gold... Microsoft has come out from Russia.
  4. Владимир Г Win User

Xbox live Russia?!

Here is a
    link to the Xbox Live FAQ and
    another
    to the Xbox Gamepass FAQ. Russia is listed as an available market, so I am not sure where you are hearing these rumors.

Hope this helps!
    Thank you! Yes, Russia is on the list. But sales (Game Pass and Live Gold) by console or on the website are closed, not available. The most interesting is that the official page of Microsoft on VK.com (largest social network in Russia) does not answer the questions
    of gamers. But a lot of gaming sites write that the company leaves russian market... We're in the dark :/
  5. Sergey Sonin Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

In Russia too, 1-star Classic daily challenge on 2014-02-03 is crashing.
  6. AlgatOspeed Win User

Battlefield: Bad Co. 2 bought

I am Russian, en Russia, acquired the game in Russia. Thanks for the help I will talk to an ISP.
Thema:

1. Game pass for 1$ in Russia - Similar Threads - Game pass Russia

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  4. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, I just wanted to know: when I already have a year of xbox live gold, if I switch to ultimate, is it still gonna cost me monthly for the rest of my previous xbox live gold or I wont pay...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC: My father purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on his Xbox, which is set as the home Xbox, and has my login on it. However, when I attempt to use the Xbox Game Pass on my computer with the same...
  7. Moonlighter crash on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Moonlighter crash on game pass pc: Hi, the game moonlighter always crashs after the first green screen whit game's logo. I tried to unistall and reinstall it but nothing. I don't know if it is a my issue or the game has any...
  8. Downloading Xbox Games Pass Games on Different Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Xbox Games Pass Games on Different Device: Hi All! Looking for some help on Xbox Game Pass PC. I unfortunately have terrible internet at my home which means games can take 10+ hours to download. To get around this, I normally take my...
  9. XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR: [img] I can not install depending on what games, I see this error code: 0x80070005 and I'm requesting rights of accessor 2fb11062-fcab-4ac4-8541-b9cf79a4d523
  10. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......