Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

Discus and support Game Pass for Android keeps crashing. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Downloaded the latest version 2001.8.816 of Game Pass on my Android Phone. Shortly after open it I crashes with this error: Unfortunately Game Pass has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Omega Realities, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

Downloaded the latest version 2001.8.816 of Game Pass on my Android Phone. Shortly after open it I crashes with this error: Unfortunately Game Pass has stopped. I have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling. After reinstalling I was
    able to login, but upon open it again it immediately crash. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

Omega Realities, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Bert Copeland
    Bert Copeland New Member
    If you have problems, you can watch many games and apk mod application click here to experience more.

Bert Copeland, May 15, 2020
  3. Russell Henderson
    Russell Henderson New Member
    If you have problems with the game, please go to apkmouse.com click here to experience a collection of the best quality game mod apk and applications today.

Russell Henderson, May 22, 2020
  4. Bert Copeland
    Bert Copeland New Member

Experience the latest quality and mod apk games just click here will take you there.

Bert Copeland, May 29, 2020 at 5:24 AM
  5. Canabisticated Win User

I have had the same issue for two weeks now. game pass crashes on startup. tried re-installing etc, to no avail. any ideas ?
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Report the problem & hopefully they can get a fix out for it soon.
  7. SamGaga123 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

only website, on my Android the Xbox app is constantly crashing (not usable).
  8. mak__15 Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

It is game crash on account of Game Pass because when you buy the game, it does not crash. It is really bad. I am on an important mission with no other way of entering a room then the front door. as soon as I pass the threshold, it crashes the game AND Game
    Pass.
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
Thema:

1. Game Pass for Android keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Android

2. Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?: Hiya everyone. I've been having a bit of issue I was hoping you guys could help me out with. Back in January I decided I was done with Xbox Game Pass for the time being, I'm almost 100% sure I...
  3. Não aceitam meu método de pagamento da assinatura game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não aceitam meu método de pagamento da assinatura game pass: Estou interessado na promoção do primeiro mês por um real, porém não aceitam meu saldo como pagamento(gostaria de comprar apenas o primeiro mês). *Eu tenho 11 reais de saldo que sobraram das...
  4. Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass: Hello community, I downloaded AOE2:HD few months ago and had a few games on it. After that i deleted the game because it is not fun for me. But yesterday i wanted to reinstall the game, the game...
  5. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  6. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: Gute Tag ich hab mir heute 29.5.2020, 18:58 gekauft aber dies wird immernoch als Angebot angezeigt und nicht als gekauft. Wenn ich ein Spiel was kostenlos durch Gamepass ist holen will werd ich...
  8. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  9. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  10. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...