game pass for multiple accounts

Discus and support game pass for multiple accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will gamepass be updated so that a family with multiple consoles are able to play at the same time? I have two consoles and two teenagers that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MathewSummers, Nov 22, 2020.

1. game pass for multiple accounts

When will gamepass be updated so that a family with multiple consoles are able to play at the same time? I have two consoles and two teenagers that like to play online with each other and their friends. There is a inconsistent workaround involving signing
    in at different times, but it is unreliable at best. Seems it would make the most sense to offer a family package that allows for multiple profiles signing in at the same time on different consoles.

:)

MathewSummers, Nov 22, 2020
  2. GUN5L1NGER Win User

BattleField 3 Most Likely To Use Online Pass!

I am another with multiple consoles and multiple gold accounts who thinks the online pass system is a scam. I usually avoid these games, but Battlefield 3 will be an exception.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Free gift card to new people

While that would be nice, it would be easily abused by making multiple accounts etc.

There are great deals often on Gold and Game Pass! :) Welcome to Xbox!
  4. Lofty Who Win User

MotoGP 13 announced.

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

Can anyone tell me if this game requires an online pass to play or can it be played online on multiple accounts for free-if you know what I mean---cheers

[/quote]

No online pass mate :)
  5. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Would You Rather?

I would go with Game pass. I enjoy both services on multiple accounts and Xbox’s. Im hoping in the future with Xcloud they combine all 3 annually
  6. Pxnda UK Win User

second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

Setting the home Xbox to the Xbox within the classroom will make that console able to play the games from the game pass through any account.

This will however make it so only the account that had purchased the game pass will be able to access those game from any other console, this will not be a problem if you only plan to use the one account anyway but could be problematic if you use multiple.
Thema:

game pass for multiple accounts

1. game pass for multiple accounts - Similar Threads - game pass multiple

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Multiple Controllers, and Local Multiplayer

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Multiple Controllers, and Local Multiplayer: Hello. Just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate so my three children can play some during their downtime from school. I got three Xbox Wireless Controllers (QAT-00001) for them to use. I was...
  3. Multiple Consoles - One Live/Game Pass Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Consoles - One Live/Game Pass Account: Hi, I have an Xbox One in my living room that has Gold and Game Pass. My question is, if I buy a Xbox One for my son to put in his bedroom, will he still be able to log into my account and use...
  4. Xbox game pass on multiple devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on multiple devices: I have xbox game pass ultimate and I am getting a pc and want to play game pass on both xbox and pc. Do i need to buy 2 game passes or with ultimate can I pay once and play on both devices on 1...
  5. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices: Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible so hoping someone can help. I have a PC and signed up to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass. I have 3 sons with an Xbox each, using their own individual accounts per...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Consoles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Consoles: My son has a profile. It has Ultimate Game Pass. I have a profile. It does not. I'm considering purchasing another Xbox for my room. In order to have access to the Ultimate Game Pass games on...
  8. XBOX Pass for PC - Multiple Games Crash to Desktop within Minutes of Launching

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Pass for PC - Multiple Games Crash to Desktop within Minutes of Launching: So last month I got a new computer (Specs at bottom of post) and while trying to run certain games I find that they crash to desktop without any error prompts within fifteen minutes of launching...
  9. Game pass ultimate on multiple xbox with multiple kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on multiple xbox with multiple kids: I currently have 1 xbox one. As a parent with family sharing, I have the game pass ultimate under my account. I have thought about getting a second xbox so that my kids can play online at the same...
  10. Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes: Hello, Since the latest update, i am no longer able to share my xbox game pass with my girlfriend. I have my account (which owns game pass) set as home console on her xbox, but the only way for...