Game Pass for pc error 0x800704CF

Discus and support Game Pass for pc error 0x800704CF in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Downloading the file was fine, the issue is with installer. After the pop up asking if it is okay for it to make changed to my pc, it loads like 1/4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndyPhisherman, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. Game Pass for pc error 0x800704CF

Downloading the file was fine, the issue is with installer. After the pop up asking if it is okay for it to make changed to my pc, it loads like 1/4 the way and then the, "Something went wrong 0x800704CF" replaces it. I have unchecked 'Client for Microsoft
    Networks' as the other answer to a similar question directed me to.

:)

AndyPhisherman, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

See if this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue.
  4. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
  5. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Code 0x800704cf

Thema:

1. Game Pass for pc error 0x800704CF - Similar Threads - Game Pass error

2. XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...: I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state. This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will download for 5 - 10 seconds, then stop and...
  3. When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...: I reinstalled Dead by day light but it's not working right. When ever I try to launch the game i get a error massage "Launch Error (20006)". Also sometimes this problem also happens on Halo MCC...
  4. Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error: Hi, I can no longer log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error is thrown. In Win10 I start Xbox (beta) => sign in => my account shows up and I choose it => "welcome back" is...
  5. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  6. Erro game pass[Translation-game pass error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro game pass[Translation-game pass error]: Desde o início de abril, não estou conseguindo acessar meu jogos do game pass ultimate. Ele me informa o erro. "Entre com seu perfil usado para comprar este jogo e verifique sua assinatura Xbox...
  7. Errore 0X803F8001 game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errore 0X803F8001 game pass: Ciao volevo ho un problema che sta diventando ricorrente gioco MAFIA III giocato a meta poi boom e non e il primo gioco che me lo fa io ho un abbonamento game pass qualcuno mi sa dire come posso...
  8. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition with Game Pass, error code 0x800704c6, Stuck on 2%...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition with Game Pass, error code 0x800704c6, Stuck on 2%...: I have recently bought the game pass on PC and am trying to download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition, however, when I start downloading it stops at 2% and it eventually comes up with error...
  9. Can't download xbox game pass Peta on PC. (Error code 0x80070057)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download xbox game pass Peta on PC. (Error code 0x80070057): Hello I cant download game pass beta and some other games because of error 0x80070057. In the beginning i could download the app and i did. Then i tried to download sea of thives and forza...
  10. I can't download about 75% of the games in game pass on pc. Everytime I try I get this error.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download about 75% of the games in game pass on pc. Everytime I try I get this error.: About 3 days ago I acquired the game pass for pc but since then I have tried to download several games and wasn't able to. For each game I download there are 9 I can't and every time I get the...