Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F

Discus and support Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!! Platform: Windows 10 1903 App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem : Whenever i try to install a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NikolasTaf, Jul 17, 2019.

1. NikolasTaf
    NikolasTaf Guest

It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!!

Platform: Windows 10 1903

App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass

Problem : Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator aproval for installation, it downloads the game and then at the installation hits me with error code 0x8007001F. With all other games there is no problem.

I Tried:

unistalling - reinstalling Xbox(beta) App and App store

Running Xbox(beta) app as administrator

Changing region to USA

Trying installing through app store

Tried with two Microsoft accounts and two Subscriptions

Chanting incantations to Baphomet

:)

NikolasTaf, Jul 17, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Nikolas,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. From other users experience, it seems like the PC firewall is causing issues with some downloads. This issue has been resolved in some cases by either lowering their firewall, or completely disabling anti virus
    software for the duration of their download.

Aside from that, please note that the Xbox app is still in Beta form as the name suggests. For any issues not specifically mentioned in the

Xbox beta app FAQ
    , please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables
    you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  3. DAHMattes Win User

Hey Nicolas did you find a solution? It's a shame. Several People seem to have These issues and there is no real Workaround from MS, no Suggestion did the trick for me. I really was on fire for game pass, but I'm just About to buy Gears 5 on steam and actually
    PASS on this mess.

BTW: It's in beta is a lousy Argument. although the pricepoint is fairly Deep MS advertises this questionable product with PLAY GEARS 5 for 2 BUCKS. If I worked all Hours invested in solving this, I could just have bought the ultimate Version. So disappointed.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please
    create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. Zero420override Win User

When I had this issue I was able to clear it up by running running the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool The DISM command is designed to fix your underlying Windows system image:
    1. Open your Command Prompt with administrative privileges.
    2. Enter DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
    3. Press Enter to execute the command.
    Let us know if this works
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

Hi ctsuitt,

sorry to hear. Please help us to help you, beacause the error code 0x8007001F means "A device attached to the system is not functioning."

Did you change a
    default install locations (at settings->storage->)??
Thema:

1. Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F - Similar Threads - Game pass error

2. Xbox Game Pass Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Error: my friend gave me a gift card of the game pass, I redeemed the code and it didn't work ... he gave me a 3 months and spent 87 dolares on it, you can give me a game pass or whatever I put 87...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Error: my friend bought me a xbox game pass gift card, i redeemed the code but couldnt find what should i do? 322a74d7-c95f-46f1-b28d-03674ff38fee
  4. Getting error message on initializing a game on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error message on initializing a game on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi everyone, I'm getting the following error message on trying to initialize Wasteland 3 on PC: Application folder: C:/Program...
  5. xbox gamee pass pc error at redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox gamee pass pc error at redeem: I'm trying to redeem a xbox game pass code for pc but I get this error [img] 57d19d88-a010-4000-aa96-36c2f1eda6e8
  6. Nopuedo descargar xbox game pass en pc (beta) error (0x80070005) [Mod translation-I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nopuedo descargar xbox game pass en pc (beta) error (0x80070005) [Mod translation-I can't...: todo bien pero cuando en la pagina me dice instalar luego me dice algo salio mal y no puedo hacer nada que ago? [Mod translation-everything is fine but when the page tells me to install then it...
  7. Error while playing Human Fall Flat online multiplayer (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error while playing Human Fall Flat online multiplayer (Xbox Game Pass): Hello! I've been needing some help to repair a game in Xbox Game Pass on my PC. It seems like Human Fall Flat has been getting a error while I'm playing multiplayer, it happens everytime me and my...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Discord/Spotify Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Discord/Spotify Error: I just purchased the Xbox game pass ultimate for PC and was excited when I heard Discord Nitro was included, but I am only able to claim EA Access and am shown the message, "An error occurred....
  9. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...
  10. Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.: Hey all! So these two games ('Mortal Kombat X' and 'Life Is Strange') were working properly until yesterday, when i started to get the Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?)message. Both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8007001f game pass

2. gears 5 0x8007001F

3. 0x8007001f xbox game pass

4. game passs code: 0x8007001f,
  5. code: 0x8007001f gamepass,
  6. 0x8007001f XBOX beta app,
  7. 0x8007001f game pass for windows,
  8. installing game 0x8007001F ,
  9. error code 0x8007001f gamepass xbox app,
  10. 0x8007001F metro exodus windows 10,
  11. game pass 0x8007001f