Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F

Discus and support Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!! Platform: Windows 10 1903 App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem : Whenever i try to install a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NikolasTaf, Jul 17, 2019.

1. NikolasTaf
    NikolasTaf Guest

It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!!

Platform: Windows 10 1903

App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass

Problem : Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator aproval for installation, it downloads the game and then at the installation hits me with error code 0x8007001F. With all other games there is no problem.

I Tried:

unistalling - reinstalling Xbox(beta) App and App store

Running Xbox(beta) app as administrator

Changing region to USA

Trying installing through app store

Tried with two Microsoft accounts and two Subscriptions

Chanting incantations to Baphomet

:)

NikolasTaf, Jul 17, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Nikolas,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. From other users experience, it seems like the PC firewall is causing issues with some downloads. This issue has been resolved in some cases by either lowering their firewall, or completely disabling anti virus
    software for the duration of their download.

Aside from that, please note that the Xbox app is still in Beta form as the name suggests. For any issues not specifically mentioned in the

Xbox beta app FAQ
    , please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables
    you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  3. jasonchapman2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass

my car pass refuses to download on pc error Code: 0x803FB107
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

Hello aloi6.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC, and you are getting
    this error code
    when you do that? Are you getting this error code when you try to download the Xbox (beta) App? Does this error code appear when you try to install a game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC? The article we provided has some information about
    this particular error code. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. SOROUSH47 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I BUY games Easily at ago(Already) ....but at 2 week Recent not buy anythings(theme..game..onlline pass......)!!!

Im tryed and trying every day but every day be this error .....and code error 80153410

Im trying for buy game both console and pc

help me soon ....
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

xbox pc pass

You write "XBOX PC PASS" so it is a WINDOWS 10 ERROR CODE!?

If YES, then the answer is tricky because Microsoft use this error code at Network/LAN Problems and at Windows Update Problems!

Please send us the full error message, for example "On... could not be accessed. Error Code …" or "There were Problems installing …."

or send a screenshot!
Thema:

1. Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F - Similar Threads - Game pass error

2. xbox game pass ultimate error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate error: this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have tried using commuter service many times and...
  3. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  4. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  5. Errore game pass pc beta + stranezza[Error beta pass game beta + strangeness]

in XBoX on Windows
    Errore game pass pc beta + stranezza[Error beta pass game beta + strangeness]: Ciao, è da un mese che non riesco a installare alcuni giochi dove viene richiesta l'approvazione dell'amministratore. Ovviamente sono amministratore di sistema. Anche provando a scaricare i giochi...
  6. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  7. Error 0x8000000b Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x8000000b Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, i bought the xbox pass for pc today and im traying to install gears warss ultimate edition and metro exodus and dont let mi download and put me this error 0x8000000b. I want to know how can...
  8. Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE: I am trying to install pc game pass but it show erorr code 0x800706BE aa63653d-324d-4e39-b1c9-c8610cc9a272
  9. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...
  10. Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005): I have found a fix that I have found to have worked even after multiple restarts: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu) Open Accounts Click Sign-in Options Scroll down to Privacy...