Game pass for PC not available in Turkey?

Discus and support Game pass for PC not available in Turkey? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So after the announcement at E3, I went to the website to download the app but for some reason it's inaccessible. Then I saw this message on a website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by what26, Jun 11, 2019.

1. what26
    what26 Guest

So after the announcement at E3, I went to the website to download the app but for some reason it's inaccessible. Then I saw this message on a website :

(Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan not available in South Korea and Turkey) When I go Xbox game pass website in Turkish, one can see the tab with "game pass for pc" but when I click on it, a message
    appears saying the site could not be found. I was really hyped for this so I bought the Ultimate pass this morning just for this. Is there a specific reason why it won't be coming to Turkey when literally everything else is available?

:)

what26, Jun 11, 2019
  2. KayotikMunky Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I'd like to see as many games available on Xbox game pass, available on the PC game pass. Anything to help bring in more subscribers to Game Pass.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

Fm19 is available on pc via the game pass option and should work exactly like any other game to be able to download and play, as long as you are signed in to your ms account that has the game pass.

Remember the ultimate game pass includes the pc option allowing you to play the games on pc.

Some games are available on both pc and xbox and others only on the one platform
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Blair witch game pass

Even if the game is only available on game pass for PC, the game is also a play anywhere game, so will still be able to play on the Xbox One for no cost, if you have game pass for pc or game pass ultimate.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
    The PC Game Pass is a 'Beta' at the moment, so it won't have a large library. More games will become available soon.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

1. Game pass for PC not available in Turkey? - Similar Threads - Game pass available

2. XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?: Hello. I would like to know if there is a way I can subscribe to xbox game pass pc beta from Bangladesh. As of right now, although my country is BD, during credit info it's locked in US, and I...
  3. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan: My friends and I are thinking of getting the Xbox Game Pass for PC. We live in Pakistan so we want to know if it is available or not here. 4ca726f0-6281-420e-b6f0-dc0dbebbecf2
  6. Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco: Hi there! I'm trying to get into the Xbox game pass 1 month beta for 1$ per month, but sadly i am unable to complete the payment through either my credit card or my PayPal account. So, my question...
  7. Just Cause 4 now available with game pass more are coming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 now available with game pass more are coming: So many games, So little time :) 65c777df-2660-46eb-af0f-7a53943f4094
  8. XBox Game Pass | Just 11 games available

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass | Just 11 games available: I bought the XBox Game Pass 3 days ago, using Windows 10. I got the message that the this game does not work on this device. Even Terraria, The Escapist or Wolfenstein are not working I have...
  9. Xbox Game Pass onmogelijk verkrijgbaar. [Xbox Game Pass is not available.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass onmogelijk verkrijgbaar. [Xbox Game Pass is not available.]: Ik heb ondertussen €21,30 op mijn Microsoft account staan voor de Xbox game pass. maar ik heb geen creditcard tot beschikking het gaat ook om de €1 actie voor 2 weken. Toch kan ik niet verder...
  10. 6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off is not available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off is not available: I need somebody from the promotions group to contact me. I have an open XBOX case regarding an email I received for 6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off. I have not been able to purchase using...