Game pass for PC not available in Turkey?

Discus and support Game pass for PC not available in Turkey? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So after the announcement at E3, I went to the website to download the app but for some reason it's inaccessible. Then I saw this message on a website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by what26, Jun 11, 2019.

1. what26
    what26 Guest

So after the announcement at E3, I went to the website to download the app but for some reason it's inaccessible. Then I saw this message on a website :

(Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan not available in South Korea and Turkey) When I go Xbox game pass website in Turkish, one can see the tab with "game pass for pc" but when I click on it, a message
    appears saying the site could not be found. I was really hyped for this so I bought the Ultimate pass this morning just for this. Is there a specific reason why it won't be coming to Turkey when literally everything else is available?

:)

what26, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
    The PC Game Pass is a 'Beta' at the moment, so it won't have a large library. More games will become available soon.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?

You're right, it's not on game pass for PC. It's only on Game pass for Xbox. If you look on the list of games available on PC, Borderlands Handsome Collection is not one of them. It was never advertised that it was either.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when installing Xbox Game Pass games.]

Hi there!

Thank you for posting on the forums, I'd be happy to help.

The issue is that the games you are trying to download from the Xbox Game Pass subscription to your PC are only available for Xbox One so the message is correct in that you are trying to start a remote installation to an Xbox One that you do not own. PUBG
    is only available for Xbox One through the Microsoft Store. You will have to buy and play PUBG on PC using a different platform, like Steam. All of the other games on the picture that doesn't let you download on PC is because they are only available on Xbox
    One. The only ones available to install from the Game Pass on PC are games that are available for purchase on PC through the Microsoft Store. Every product has a tag that says "Available On" and it will say what platform the game is available for through the
    Microsoft Store.

Games that you downloaded from the Game Pass won't be in your library but rather a specific section for Game Pass games.

I hope this clears things up and let us know if you have any other questions.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Sea of Thieves on Pc with Xbox disc

Hello!

Also keep in mind that no console games (for any of the systems) work on a PC. If you have interest in game pass, I believe all of the play anywhere titles in game pass are available on both Xbox & PC.
Thema:

1. Game pass for PC not available in Turkey? - Similar Threads - Game pass available

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan: My friends and I are thinking of getting the Xbox Game Pass for PC. We live in Pakistan so we want to know if it is available or not here. 4ca726f0-6281-420e-b6f0-dc0dbebbecf2
  3. Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco: Hi there! I'm trying to get into the Xbox game pass 1 month beta for 1$ per month, but sadly i am unable to complete the payment through either my credit card or my PayPal account. So, my question...
  4. Just Cause 4 now available with game pass more are coming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 now available with game pass more are coming: So many games, So little time :) 65c777df-2660-46eb-af0f-7a53943f4094
  5. XBox Game Pass | Just 11 games available

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass | Just 11 games available: I bought the XBox Game Pass 3 days ago, using Windows 10. I got the message that the this game does not work on this device. Even Terraria, The Escapist or Wolfenstein are not working I have...
  6. Xbox Game Pass onmogelijk verkrijgbaar. [Xbox Game Pass is not available.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass onmogelijk verkrijgbaar. [Xbox Game Pass is not available.]: Ik heb ondertussen €21,30 op mijn Microsoft account staan voor de Xbox game pass. maar ik heb geen creditcard tot beschikking het gaat ook om de €1 actie voor 2 weken. Toch kan ik niet verder...
  7. 6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off is not available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off is not available: I need somebody from the promotions group to contact me. I have an open XBOX case regarding an email I received for 6 months of Xbox Game Pass at 50% off. I have not been able to purchase using...
  8. XBox Game Pass Games nicht erhältlich / Win10 (XBox Game Pass Games Not Available/ PC Win10 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Games nicht erhältlich / Win10 (XBox Game Pass Games Not Available/ PC Win10 ): Guten Tag, und zwar möchte ich gern mein Problem schildern. Ich hab mir jetzt vor wenigen Tagen den XBox Game Pass für die 14-tägige kostenlose Testversion gekauft und hatte eigentlich vor...
  9. Is Game Pass available for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Game Pass available for Windows 10: I dont have a xbox one but just got a new windows laptop. Is game pass available on windows 10 PC's? Also, are all xbox one games playable on windows or just select games?...
  10. I Have Not Used My 14 Day Trial For The Game Pass. It tells me that i have it available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Have Not Used My 14 Day Trial For The Game Pass. It tells me that i have it available.: I Have Not Used My Free 14 day Game Pass Tiral yet i have been saving it so i could use it when im on Vacation this week and next week. and then i would know if it's worth the 9.99 every month. So...