Game pass for PC not available in Turkey?

Discus and support Game pass for PC not available in Turkey? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So after the announcement at E3, I went to the website to download the app but for some reason it's inaccessible. Then I saw this message on a website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by what26, Jun 11, 2019.

1. what26
    what26 Guest

So after the announcement at E3, I went to the website to download the app but for some reason it's inaccessible. Then I saw this message on a website :

(Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan not available in South Korea and Turkey) When I go Xbox game pass website in Turkish, one can see the tab with "game pass for pc" but when I click on it, a message
    appears saying the site could not be found. I was really hyped for this so I bought the Ultimate pass this morning just for this. Is there a specific reason why it won't be coming to Turkey when literally everything else is available?

:)

what26, Jun 11, 2019
  2. KayotikMunky Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I'd like to see as many games available on Xbox game pass, available on the PC game pass. Anything to help bring in more subscribers to Game Pass.
  3. Panno92 Win User

Xbox Game Pass For PC

Hi, as of now "Secret Neighbor" is available only for Game Pass for Console and Not Available fo Game Pass for PC

You can check at the below link the complete list of games included in Game Pass for PC

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games#
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Game PAss

Game Pass is not available on Xbox 360. It's only available for Xbox One and PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

Unfortunately Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and PC. There is no Game Pass fro the 360.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

Hello Ariel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently the game pass for PC is not eligible in El Salvador. Here is the page for the

game pass FAQ
    . At the bottom there is a question: Is the Xbox game pass for PC available in my market? This will show all countries it is available in.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Game pass for PC not available in Turkey? - Similar Threads - Game pass available

2. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554
  3. is modding available for game pass games??

in XBoX on Windows
    is modding available for game pass games??: i need to mod kingdom come deliverance, is it possible? 14c4bcf0-ddf2-4f15-bbb6-d7ae045bb401
  4. Why game pass is not available in my region?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why game pass is not available in my region?: Why game pass(any version) is not available in my 'region', while being available in neighbor countries? When it will be available? Why it is not international like every other service? What year...
  5. Game pass ultimate promotion not available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion not available.: So basically I wanted to get the promotion, but it isn't available for me. I have contacted Xbox support twice, and still haven't gotten an answer. I have bought gold and game pass before, but the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate New Deal Not Available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate New Deal Not Available?: Hi, there is currently a limited time offer where I can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 3 months for just £1, however, it will not give me the option to do so. I’ve asked a few other people...
  7. availability of xbox game pass countries?

in XBoX Accessibility
    availability of xbox game pass countries?: Is xbox game pass available to all countries in the world? 750791bd-7a17-4c85-a1b6-2507da3b6f91
  8. XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?: Hello. I would like to know if there is a way I can subscribe to xbox game pass pc beta from Bangladesh. As of right now, although my country is BD, during credit info it's locked in US, and I...
  9. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]