Game pass for PC not showing half the games promised to be on game pass

Discus and support Game pass for PC not showing half the games promised to be on game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When going on the web page for xbox gamepass, you see titles like the hitman trilogy, dishonored, rage 2, etc. I could only find half the roster of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saltered, Jan 27, 2022.

1. saltered
    saltered Guest

When going on the web page for xbox gamepass, you see titles like the hitman trilogy, dishonored, rage 2, etc. I could only find half the roster of games compared to what I was shown I would be able to download. What did I pay for?

:)

saltered, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Here are the current list of games on Game Pass https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

You can check if the PC games you are looking for are listed as available on there.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

That game is available with Game Pass for PC which is included in Game Pass Ultimate. So it should be free. Is that the only game not showing as available?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Blair witch game pass

For the past couple of weeks, i've heard that Blair Witch is coming to Xbox Game Pass and i was looking forward to playing it, as i have Xbox Game Pass, but today it shows that its for Xbox Game Pass PC,

i'm now quite disappointed, should have been advertised as Game Pass PC, not Xbox Game Pass, to save my disappointment.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

Hello Ariel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently the game pass for PC is not eligible in El Salvador. Here is the page for the

game pass FAQ
    . At the bottom there is a question: Is the Xbox game pass for PC available in my market? This will show all countries it is available in.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Game pass for PC not showing half the games promised to be on game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass showing

2. Xbox Game Pass Games not showing up when re-mounting vhd drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games not showing up when re-mounting vhd drive: I don't know why, but when my laptop sleeps or restarts, my vhd drive disconnects and then i re-mount it back to my drive, then i tried to play games i had on the drive like Forza Horizon 5 but...
  3. Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up

in XBoX on Windows
    Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up: I was going through my dlcs and stuff on WD2 and one of them (season pass) says “owned”. The rest of my dlcs say “installed” All the dlcs I own (from the list of dlcs off of watch dogs 2...
  4. Xbox Game pass wont show external drive in install drop-down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass wont show external drive in install drop-down: [img] [img] I tell the app to use my external SSD by default, however when i go to install, it wont even show my external SSD. Is there any solutions to this problem?...
  5. Games Pass for PC - Games Launch but don't show permissions window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass for PC - Games Launch but don't show permissions window: Hi, Newly installed games on Games Pass for PC don't display the allow access to your account/permissions window, some show a grey window with no detail (Townscaper) some don't show the window...
  6. This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...: [img] This is ridiculous, really. Why does it show that I am suspended when I am actually not? I even went to my Xbox Enforcement, checked my status. Nothing like that has happened. Seriously,...
  7. Disney plus perk not showing up on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus perk not showing up on xbox game pass: I claimed the ultimate pass today and the disney plus perk isn't showing up on pc. it shows up on my phone but it says i can only claim it on pc, how do i fix this??...
  8. EA games not showing in the Xbox PC app an Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games not showing in the Xbox PC app an Game pass: Hey all, I am from Bulgaria & also get the "green message" telling me that the XBOX game pass is not allowed for my region but I actually can play all the XBOX Game Pass games. Still I am not...
  9. shows that i don't own minecraft on the launcher even though i have xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shows that i don't own minecraft on the launcher even though i have xbox game pass ultimate: i have xbox gamepass ultimate which means i own minercaft but when i login onto the launcher with my microsoft account that has the gamepass it says that i don't own minecraft. any help?...
  10. When trying to play minecraft with my xbox game pass account it will only show that I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play minecraft with my xbox game pass account it will only show that I can...: I have just changed my payment for xbox game pass and it is working fine for others game but for minecraft I get this whenever I launch it. [img] 81c8c66a-fb31-4409-bb88-af007d5ede62