Game Pass for PC Problems

Discus and support Game Pass for PC Problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After hours of different troubleshooting and trying everything on other forums with similar issues I thought I would try my own post. So anytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesEwart, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. JamesEwart
    JamesEwart Guest

After hours of different troubleshooting and trying everything on other forums with similar issues I thought I would try my own post.

So anytime I install a new game and press play once it finishes installing the first photo comes up which tells me to reinstall the game using the Microsoft store but this does not fix it, anytime I try to play a game I had previously installed it takes me to the Microsoft store to the Gaming Services application which is already installed. Have tried reinstalling games, reinstalling the Xbox app and reinstalling gaming service, any help is appreciated thanks. Xbox app is version 2102.1001.17.0 and Gaming Service version 2.50.5005.0, also on the latest windows update.

Game Pass for PC Problems [​IMG]

:)

2. SilasLimaXb Win User

PC Gamepass

If nothing works, the ideal is to format the PC. because the problem is not the game pass for pc.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem with Game Pass on PC

Hi there Luri,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with launching a game on Windows 10. I recommend to try the following article:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Juan-GH Win User

(PC) Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

I have the same problem, the game refuses ti install. I paid a pc pass for this game.
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

Is this a common problem? I’ve downloaded a couple of games off the pass now on my PC no issues
Thema:

1. Game Pass for PC Problems - Similar Threads - Game Pass Problems

2. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Problem: With the xbox live servers going down, the xbox game pass has also been effected. As you all probably know by now, if you have a game downloaded and then attempt to play said game, you cannot play...
  3. $1 Game Pass Problem (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $1 Game Pass Problem (XBOX ONE): Everytime i see a ad, and it says "get $1 game pass" i'd click on it, and it still says $14???, can anyone help me? 09c51327-680a-4f06-8a0d-34f2ec2e720e
  4. Problems with "Control" on Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with "Control" on Xbox Game pass Ultimate: I played it on steam, and it ran fine until a certain point at "My Brother's Keeper" when it suddenly froze. So I returned it. Now I got it from Microsoft and it just freezes all the time from...
  5. Xbox Game Pass android app on Samsung Galaxy S20 layout problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass android app on Samsung Galaxy S20 layout problems: I just got a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and the Xbox Game Pass android app has layout problems. It worked fine on my previous android smartphone. Does anyone else have problems on the Galaxy S20...
  6. problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate: I have been looking for 2 hours to pay my unpaid subscription but cannot pay it with a prepaid card if someone could explain it to me because in the managed tab subscribe no possibility of paying...
  7. Microsoft cash problem and game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft cash problem and game pass: I got email that my $1.35 Microsoft cash is being expired whys that i dont think its fair to people to spending hard earned cash on a Microsoft gift card after redeem it just be taken from them...
  8. Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem: Hello there, i have the ultimate game pass on my account and i wanted to shared it to my girlfriend on her xbox so i did what i saw everywhere online and it work. She can play the game from the...
  9. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  10. FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version: As in the title i can't get more then 25fps circa in "Ori and the will of the wisps" no matter what i change in the the video option even at 720p i can get at most 25fps. The problem is that some...