Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

Discus and support Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chille92, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. Chille92
    Chille92 Guest

I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated.
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working [​IMG]

:)

2. Chille92 Win User

3. AdrianSánchez Win User

Same problem here, don't know why this is happening, i also buy the pass and i can't even install the beta
  4. Sumit (Independent A Win User

Yes, it should be 1903, released last month to public.

Please use the above steps to upgrade and let us know how that goes.
  5. Sumit (Independent A Win User

You can verify the version you have by going into Start>Settings>System>About.

Tell us the version and build reported there.
  6. Chille92 Win User

I downloaded my ISO directly from Microsoft so I should have the most up to date version, right? How can I verify what version I have?
Thema:

1. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  3. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  4. GAME PASS BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS BETA: I have a 100gb ssd for OS, and 8tb hdd for everything else. But it wont let me change location. Does it need to be formatted or something? 363874c5-5b93-4331-b632-ce43e325a080
  5. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  6. XBOX Game pass (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game pass (beta): Hi, I don't see any text any text on the apps, impossible to login. My Win10 is genuine and up to date. All my drivers are also up to date. Need Help. [img] 84c24419-63e8-4e4b-ba6d-fa41c94b1999
  7. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  10. Xbox game pass beta for pc

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta for pc: Installed the software fine, no problem there. But installed metro exodus and it gets to the logo screen and doesn't load past that. I've heard several people are having the same issue? Please...