Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

Discus and support Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chille92, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Chille92
    Chille92 Guest

I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated.
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working [​IMG]

:)

Chille92, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Chille92 Win User

3. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I cancelled the xbox game pass and bought the pc beta and I still can't install the game, it also isn't letting me uninstall the xbox companion as well as install the new one.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

New Windows install, can't reload installed games

Are you using the Game Pass PC Beta app? If so is the Windows 10 install the 1903 version?
  6. AdrianSánchez Win User

Same problem here, don't know why this is happening, i also buy the pass and i can't even install the beta
Thema:

1. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Xbox game pass(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass(beta): Hej Vad är ett Xbox game pass för PC och behöver jag äga en Xbox innan jag kan ladda ner appen eller kan jag hämta appen ändå? [Translation-Hi What is an Xbox game pass for PC and do I need to...
  3. How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta): Hello! So, I am kinda tempted to try out the xbox game pass for pc now that it's on a discount but I'm unable to get it right now since I don't have a working credit card atm. Does anyone know for...
  4. Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta: Good day all. I am currently subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And as far as I know that means I get; Xbox Live Gold Xbox Game Pass Xbox Game Pass for windows 10 My windows 10 pc is...
  5. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  6. Xbox (beta) Game Pass PC - 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Game Pass PC - 0x803f800e: Hi, I have recently subscribed to xbox game pass and everything is working fine on the xbox (beta) app on windows 10. However when I try to install 'Hello Neighbour' which is listed as included, I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Your subscriptions failed to load

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Your subscriptions failed to load: Hi, I bought the Xbox PC Game Pass earlier today and it has been working fine all day. However, suddenly a couple hours ago it stopped letting me download games, and instead prompts me to buy the...
  8. Errore game pass pc beta + stranezza[Error beta pass game beta + strangeness]

in XBoX on Windows
    Errore game pass pc beta + stranezza[Error beta pass game beta + strangeness]: Ciao, è da un mese che non riesco a installare alcuni giochi dove viene richiesta l'approvazione dell'amministratore. Ovviamente sono amministratore di sistema. Anche provando a scaricare i giochi...
  9. Xbox Game Pass für PC (Beta): Installation nicht möglich [Translation-Xbox Game Pass for PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass für PC (Beta): Installation nicht möglich [Translation-Xbox Game Pass for PC...: Hi, ich hatte vor kurzem eine Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Mitgliedschaft gekauft. Wenn ich versuche, ein Spiel zu installieren (bzw. die XBox Game Beta), bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung: "Wo...
  10. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta installer not working

2. xbox installer not working

3. game pass beta not working

4. xbox game pass pc installer not working,
  5. games pass beta not working