Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Game Pass for PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Game Pass a short time ago and I do not have Xbox One, I was going to play the games available for the PC. And now the Xbox launches a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LukaSAGA, Jun 15, 2019.

1. LukaSAGA
    LukaSAGA Guest

Game Pass for PC

Hi, I bought the Game Pass a short time ago and I do not have Xbox One, I was going to play the games available for the PC. And now the Xbox launches a Game Pass for PC and my old subscription is not
    worth it. Can not change my subscription without paying again or do I have to get a refund?

:)

LukaSAGA, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

3. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

4. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

5. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

Game Pass Ultimate is a bundle of a Gold subscription, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. So it'll work on PC, but if you only need Game Pass for PC, you would be paying for other stuff you're not using.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
Thema:

Game Pass for PC

1. Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Fallout 76 on Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 on Xbox game pass: Downloaded Fallout 76 and started the game up only to receive a message "Your profile privileges do not allow you to play multiplayer games. Please select a different profile." i've been in a...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: Hello, The Xbox game pass for pc is supposed to have 100 free games right?? well if so when I try and install it comes up as buy and I'm really triggered about this :( and I don't know if I'm...
  4. Can’t cancel game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t cancel game pass ultimate: It will not let me cancel the member ship and if i try add gold to my account it is saying (Check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking...
  5. Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, about a month ago they were giving away nitro discord for having ultimate game pass. The fact is that the nitro wanted to claim it today, but when trying to claim it, it tells me that I...
  6. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  7. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  8. ESO and Morrowind on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO and Morrowind on Game Pass: Morrowind is not included even after download. Still requires purchase, even though Game Pass states it is included. How do I access this title? 997c4210-b368-45e9-bb0b-b192e19f0fb1
  9. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate game pass: I wanted to ask that ultimate game pass costs 1 dollar? 80909a0c-66e0-4ddb-9f89-ab8488a4778d
  10. Xbox game pass beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta: When I use my controller on games such as fallout or halo 5 my controller freaks and uses the wrong controls like when i look its now RT how do i fix this? 529ccac1-b39c-49d0-9d56-9da4970c5757