Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Game Pass for PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Game Pass a short time ago and I do not have Xbox One, I was going to play the games available for the PC. And now the Xbox launches a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LukaSAGA, Jun 15, 2019.

1. LukaSAGA
    LukaSAGA Guest

Game Pass for PC

Hi, I bought the Game Pass a short time ago and I do not have Xbox One, I was going to play the games available for the PC. And now the Xbox launches a Game Pass for PC and my old subscription is not
    worth it. Can not change my subscription without paying again or do I have to get a refund?

:)

LukaSAGA, Jun 15, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

3. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
  4. Smwutches Win User

why i can play only 12 game on game pass

Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
  5. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! ­čĄö
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Game Pass for PC

1. Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: I purchased the game pass ultimate. I downloaded 2 games and when I try to start either game I get an error code stating I need to upgrade to game pass. When I check my account I was charged and...
  3. Suscripci├│n Xbox Game Pass PC pagada y no deja descargar [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Suscripci├│n Xbox Game Pass PC pagada y no deja descargar [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...: He comprado la suscripci├│n por 3 meses (3,99ÔéČ) a Xbox Game Pass y cuando abro la aplicaci├│n Xbox (beta) en el PC, entro con mi cuenta y no puedo descargar ning├║n juego. Cuando lo intento me...
  4. Xbox game pass sat─▒n ald─▒m oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass sat─▒n ald─▒m oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye t─▒klad─▒─č─▒mda disk se├žmemi s├Âyl├╝yor.C veya D diskinide denedi─čimde ayn─▒ hatay─▒ al─▒yorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  5. probl├Ęme payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    probl├Ęme payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistr├ę une carte de cr├ędit comme demand├ę et valid├ę le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai re├žu le message...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: So I've checked my subscriptions and I definitely have Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to download any game from Game Pass it asks me to subscribe to PC Beta for 1 month. Any fix?...
  7. game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass: hey, ik kocht de game pass maar ik kan hem niet gebruiken, als ik me in de app inlog wordt ik nog steeds gevraagd om de game pass te kopen terwijl dat er in mijn bestelgeschiedenis staat dat ik...
  8. ─░ninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC L├╝tfen ├Âdeme hizmet sa─člay─▒c─▒n─▒zla g├Âr├╝┼č├╝n hatas─▒. [Translate]...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ─░ninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC L├╝tfen ├Âdeme hizmet sa─člay─▒c─▒n─▒zla g├Âr├╝┼č├╝n hatas─▒. [Translate]...: ─░ninal ile sat─▒n al─▒m yapmay─▒ denedi─čimde L├╝tfen ├Âdeme hizmet sa─člay─▒c─▒n─▒zla g├Âr├╝┼č├╝n Bu i┼člem onaylanm─▒yor. L├╝tfen ├Âdeme hizmet sa─člay─▒c─▒n─▒zla g├Âr├╝┼č├╝nBu i┼člem onaylanm─▒yor....
  9. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  10. Metro exodus half-installed (game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus half-installed (game pass): Hi, I've taken the game-pass on PC to play to Metro Exodus. I had to reinstall it, but the download bugged half-way. Now, I have a button to install it with no effect when I click on it. I also...