Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

Discus and support Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Babakotia, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Babakotia
    Babakotia Guest

I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the email associated with my account including junk folders and
    so on. I had understood that an email would be sent in around 10 working days. It's been longer than that now but I'm not sure how to access further assistance.

:)

Babakotia, Nov 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Babakotia,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to receive your Spotify 6-month trial for your purchase of Game Pass for Windows 10. Check out this page for information on receiving it:

Spotify and Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    . If you still are unable to get the code, use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. Corbin Clay Win User

Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.

I'm pretty sure it is because you have used Spotify's 3 month trial prior to getting the Game Pass trial. Or, you have premium, or you are still using Spotify's trial.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

gamepass ultimate spotify premium

Hi RaydHG

Here is an extract from their site. Hope this answers your question:

3. Eligibility.

In order to receive this Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, users must satisfy the conditions listed at 3(A)-(D) below (each an “Eligible User”). You must:

(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this offer;

(B). purchase an “Xbox Game Pass Ultimate” and/or “Xbox Game Pass for PC” subscription ( each an “Approved Product”);

(C). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method. Neither prepaid cards nor Spotify gift cards can be used as a valid payment method for this offer; and

(D). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).

Eligible Users may only redeem the Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer once, previous users may not redeem the offer again.

4. Redemption.

In order to redeem this Premium Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, you must have purchased an Approved Product and met the Eligible User criteria above. Upon completion of a purchase of an Approved Product, a one time code will be provided which
    you can use to to redeem the offer on the Spotify website, provided that you are an Eligible User.
  5. DoD Tickles Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/spottily

Yes theres an offer on 6 month's free spotify premium when you purchase game pass ultimate.
  6. Fiveller55 Win User

Where is my spotify 6 months...?

I buy 3 months Game Pass

And no, i don't have before Spotify premium or free trial:/

For me it work only EA ACESS
Thema:

1. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial - Similar Threads - Game Pass Windows

2. Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass): Hello, I want to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass on my PC. I can launch the game but as soon as I try to start the campaign, the autosave screen appears and after that, it brings me back...
  3. como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados en otro disco [Edit -...

in XBoX on Windows
    como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados en otro disco [Edit -...: hola tuve que formatear mi pc debido a algunos virus . cuando termine windows store/xbox no reconoce los juegos en mis otros disco que yo ya tenia atravez de xbox game pass. y no solo no lo...
  4. No puedo descargar juegos en Windows 10 con Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar juegos en Windows 10 con Game Pass: Intento descargar un juego de Microsoft Store, el juego esta disponible para PC, inicie sesión con mi cuenta correspondiente, tengo agregada mi PC en mi cuenta y Mi PC aparece en mis dispositivos...
  5. Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016: I'm receiving an error message when attempting to install Xbox games pass on Windows Server 2016. It's "contact your administrator to upgrade Windows server." How can I bypass this error to...
  6. Windows 10 Game Pass games won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Game Pass games won't work.: I just got the Game Pass for Windows 10 and have not been able to get a single game to work. Every game I download and launch gets stuck on a "Syncing Data..." window. The syncing is permanently...
  7. Unable to install any Xbox Game pass games on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install any Xbox Game pass games on Windows 10: I've tried using both the Windows store and the Xbox Beta app and while i just get a generic error without any code or anything on Windows store (just saying something about a server error) i did...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins: My son and I both have Xbox Ones with our own Gold and Game Pass Ultimate. We also share the same gaming PC with our own logins. I installed The Outer Worlds on my login and it works fine. He...
  9. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10: So my Game Pass subscription expired. I was playing Ark: Survival Evolved. I got it from Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 and it shut down. I restarted my computer and when I open it it closes...