Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

Discus and support Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Babakotia, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Babakotia
    Babakotia Guest

I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the email associated with my account including junk folders and
    so on. I had understood that an email would be sent in around 10 working days. It's been longer than that now but I'm not sure how to access further assistance.

:)

Babakotia, Nov 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Babakotia,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to receive your Spotify 6-month trial for your purchase of Game Pass for Windows 10. Check out this page for information on receiving it:

Spotify and Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    . If you still are unable to get the code, use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. Corbin Clay Win User

Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.

I'm pretty sure it is because you have used Spotify's 3 month trial prior to getting the Game Pass trial. Or, you have premium, or you are still using Spotify's trial.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Game pass

In order to receive this Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, users must satisfy the conditions listed at 3(A)-(D) below (each an “Eligible User”). You must:

(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this offer;

(B). purchase an “Xbox Game Pass Ultimate” and/or “Xbox Game Pass for PC” subscription ( each an “Approved Product”);

(C). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method. Neither prepaid cards nor Spotify gift cards can be used as a valid payment method for this offer; and

(D). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).
    Eligible Users may only redeem the Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer once, previous users may not redeem the offer again.

https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer/
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

gamepass ultimate spotify premium

Hi RaydHG

Here is an extract from their site. Hope this answers your question:

3. Eligibility.

In order to receive this Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, users must satisfy the conditions listed at 3(A)-(D) below (each an “Eligible User”). You must:

(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this offer;

(B). purchase an “Xbox Game Pass Ultimate” and/or “Xbox Game Pass for PC” subscription ( each an “Approved Product”);

(C). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method. Neither prepaid cards nor Spotify gift cards can be used as a valid payment method for this offer; and

(D). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).

Eligible Users may only redeem the Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer once, previous users may not redeem the offer again.

4. Redemption.

In order to redeem this Premium Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, you must have purchased an Approved Product and met the Eligible User criteria above. Upon completion of a purchase of an Approved Product, a one time code will be provided which
    you can use to to redeem the offer on the Spotify website, provided that you are an Eligible User.
  6. Hotics Win User

I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

Hi there,

You can claim your Spotify by following these steps:

Disclaimer: You have to have the Spotify app on your xbox, and have a account linked to the spotify app for it to work.

1. Press the home button on your controller.

2. Go down to the "Claim your Perks now" button.

3. You should see a button named "Show all" in the Xbox Game Pass category. Press that button.

4. There should be a Perk button. Go ahead press that.

5. You should see a List of perks. Press the Spotify Premium perk.

6. Open that QR code in your phone, or you can Open it in Microsoft Edge.

7. You must have a linked credit card / debit card to activate it.

8. You have gotten 6 months of spotify premium for free! (Please do remember after your 6 month trial you will be billed $9.99 USD every month after the 6 month trial.)
Thema:

1. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial - Similar Threads - Game Pass Windows

2. error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with "Administrator...
  3. Can't install Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 10: Hi, I can't install the app on my computer. I download the XboxInstaller.exe file, I launch it, I start the installation but the loading bar stops at 30% and doesn't move at all after that. What...
  4. I did a reset of windows 10 on my pc, and now i cannot find the xbox game pass games ive...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did a reset of windows 10 on my pc, and now i cannot find the xbox game pass games ive...: The windowsapps folder on my other drive is unable to be accessed but it has about 100 gigs of games and i want to either delete them all or transfer them over to the new windows apps folder so i...
  5. Access xbox games pass on another Windows user

in XBoX on Windows
    Access xbox games pass on another Windows user: I have created another user for my children but now cannot access those games but have to install them again. Is there a way to access those games which are already installed on my machine? I...
  6. Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10): So i cannot sign into my account on the xbox game pass app on windows app. Whenever i try to sign in, it just glitches and puts me back to the main menu, Because of this i cannot play any of my...
  7. Will Minecraft for Windows 10 ever be added to game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Minecraft for Windows 10 ever be added to game pass?: Hello everyone! I own the Xbox game pass ultimate, so I do get access to some free games on windows, but it seems that Minecraft isn't one of those games. My question is, will Minecraft for...
  8. Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta): I can't add friends through Xbox, using either the software or the browser version. I can block and report people but not add/follow. b0c7d3e6-2332-48bf-820c-79eb3cce2a20
  9. Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057: hi all, I cannot get anything from the xbox game pass app to install at all, or from the windows story. everything gives me a harddrive error, 0x80070057. i think its because i changed folder...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem: Hello Xbox, although I purchased "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", there is only one option in the "Perks" tab as I signed in by downloading the Xbox windows application and the "Discord Nitro" tab does...