Game Pass frustration

Discus and support Game Pass frustration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by palaeologos777, May 6, 2019.

1. Game Pass frustration

I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site directs me to links to either purchase the game or purchase
    a Game Pass subscription.

I am logged in. My account information shows that I have a Game Pass subscription already. What exactly is the problem?

:)

palaeologos777, May 6, 2019
  2. palaeologos777 Win User

Game Pass frustration

The problem is occurring using the Xbox site on a computer, not on my console, so I'm not sure what power-cycling the console would possibly do. But thank you for the reply.
  3. xItsTaco Win User

Game Pass frustration

Have you tried downloading from either your console or the microsoft store app? if not then you should give them a go.
  4. TimidMinds Win User

Game Pass frustration

Is the offline background storage thing turned on? That may be the problem.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Game Pass frustration

I feel like there could be some simple website issues and its just a simple wait it out kind of thing... I've been having some issues using the website lately myself.

The most likely issues is that the offline storage/background storage on your console got turned off or isn't currently turned on and that's maybe why its routing you to a different page. Because it can't connect to the console. Try to use the actual Microsoft
    Store app on Windows to cast to your console, that may work better than the website.

I know its convenient to start the download from a computer but for right now just try downloading it from the console itself.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass frustration

Hey there palaeologos,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the subscription. I would advise that you Physically Power cycle your Xbox One to see if this fixes this issue. If the issue does persists then go ahead and Remove your account and then Add it back on
    the console to see if re-syncing your account data resolves this problem.

If you do need help in doing any of the steps above then go ahead and click on the links below.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

Game Pass frustration

1. Game Pass frustration - Similar Threads - Game Pass frustration

2. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  3. Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]: Cześć Czy jeśli mam w rodzinie Microsoft 4 osoby łącznie ze mną, ale mieszkamy na innych ulicach, mogę im udostępniać game pass bez obawy o bana? Chodzi o 3 pc i 1 konsole. Pozdrawiam...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...
  5. Overdue Subscription and Game pass doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overdue Subscription and Game pass doesnt work: I had bought a xbox live gold sub for 3 months, but had an overdue sub for xbox live gold, now I cannot even use my xbox ultimate game pass bc the gold is preventing it from working, but I also...
  6. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  7. XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game pass ultimate gift...: Hi! I got the xbox game pass about a month ago and was told that my EA/Spotify/Discord Nitro would be sent via email, and I never got any email with any codes. Am I doing something wrong? How can...
  8. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  9. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  10. Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up: I subscribe to the Xbox game pass what's the understanding that there would be 100 + games ready to play. However, for the past several months I've only been able to count no more than fifty four...