Game Pass frustration

Discus and support Game Pass frustration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by palaeologos777, May 6, 2019.

1. Game Pass frustration

I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site directs me to links to either purchase the game or purchase
    a Game Pass subscription.

I am logged in. My account information shows that I have a Game Pass subscription already. What exactly is the problem?

:)

palaeologos777, May 6, 2019
  2. palaeologos777 Win User

Game Pass frustration

The problem is occurring using the Xbox site on a computer, not on my console, so I'm not sure what power-cycling the console would possibly do. But thank you for the reply.
  3. xItsTaco Win User

Game Pass frustration

Have you tried downloading from either your console or the microsoft store app? if not then you should give them a go.
  4. TimidMinds Win User

Game Pass frustration

Is the offline background storage thing turned on? That may be the problem.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Game Pass frustration

I feel like there could be some simple website issues and its just a simple wait it out kind of thing... I've been having some issues using the website lately myself.

The most likely issues is that the offline storage/background storage on your console got turned off or isn't currently turned on and that's maybe why its routing you to a different page. Because it can't connect to the console. Try to use the actual Microsoft
    Store app on Windows to cast to your console, that may work better than the website.

I know its convenient to start the download from a computer but for right now just try downloading it from the console itself.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass frustration

Hey there palaeologos,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the subscription. I would advise that you Physically Power cycle your Xbox One to see if this fixes this issue. If the issue does persists then go ahead and Remove your account and then Add it back on
    the console to see if re-syncing your account data resolves this problem.

If you do need help in doing any of the steps above then go ahead and click on the links below.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

Game Pass frustration

1. Game Pass frustration - Similar Threads - Game Pass frustration

2. New additions to Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New additions to Game Pass.: Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5
  3. Xbox Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Subscription: Hello, I wanted to cancel my xbox game subscription but it already charged me and I can't cancel it but i wanted to cancel it on expiration but forgot to do so, can anything be done?...
  4. Cancel game pass sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel game pass sub: Cant cancel gamepass .im trying to buy a month but have to cancel first but i dont get the option . a656a962-8a6e-4a60-a3f3-e117d9eed9b6
  5. Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta): Merhaba, Game Pass Pc ile listedeki oyunların aylık bedel karşılığında ücretsiz oynayabileceğimi düşünüyordum. Football Manager 2019 Game Pass ile ücretsiz diyor ancak Yükleme Butonu çıkmıyor....
  6. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  7. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  8. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  9. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass: Как мне подписаться на Xbox Game Pass, нигде ничего нетуу!!! никакой информации, почему так ---------- [Mod Translation - How do I subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass, there's nothing there!!! no...