Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

Discus and support Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lightfunkyone, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model on public updates 3.7gb), he can see all my Gold and Digital purchases just fine, but he cannot access Game Pass, he needs to join, is this correct? I thought that it was possible to access both subscriptions.

Tia

submitted by /u/lightfunkyone
    [link] [comments]

/u/lightfunkyone, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

No you can not share game pass ultimate
  3. rage607 Win User

Game sharing

Thank you very much for your help.

One last question. I know, i am annoying, but i do not want to get in trouble.

Is it also allowed to share my game pass ultimate (and the games)?
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Brenda Altizer Gamer Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Even thru the xbox app, not a browser? How about a tablet or mobile phone?
Thema:

Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

1. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

2. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  3. New additions to Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New additions to Game Pass.: Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5
  4. Xbox Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Subscription: Hello, I wanted to cancel my xbox game subscription but it already charged me and I can't cancel it but i wanted to cancel it on expiration but forgot to do so, can anything be done?...
  5. Cancel game pass sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel game pass sub: Cant cancel gamepass .im trying to buy a month but have to cancel first but i dont get the option . a656a962-8a6e-4a60-a3f3-e117d9eed9b6
  6. Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta): Merhaba, Game Pass Pc ile listedeki oyunların aylık bedel karşılığında ücretsiz oynayabileceğimi düşünüyordum. Football Manager 2019 Game Pass ile ücretsiz diyor ancak Yükleme Butonu çıkmıyor....
  7. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  8. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  9. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass: Как мне подписаться на Xbox Game Pass, нигде ничего нетуу!!! никакой информации, почему так ---------- [Mod Translation - How do I subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass, there's nothing there!!! no...