Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

Discus and support Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lightfunkyone, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model on public updates 3.7gb), he can see all my Gold and Digital purchases just fine, but he cannot access Game Pass, he needs to join, is this correct? I thought that it was possible to access both subscriptions.

Tia

submitted by /u/lightfunkyone
    [link] [comments]

/u/lightfunkyone, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

No you can not share game pass ultimate
  3. rage607 Win User

Game sharing

Thank you very much for your help.

One last question. I know, i am annoying, but i do not want to get in trouble.

Is it also allowed to share my game pass ultimate (and the games)?
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Brenda Altizer Gamer Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Even thru the xbox app, not a browser? How about a tablet or mobile phone?
Thema:

Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

1. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

2. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Quando a assinatura do meu Game Pass ultimate acabar vou poder jogar os jogos que instalei? [Translation-When my ultimate Game Pass subscription ends will I be able to play the games I...
  3. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...
  4. XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP: I bought and redeemed a 12 month XBOX Live in January 2019. I have just joined for the £1 month trial Game Pass Ultimate. I was just going to try it for the month, but have since realised that it...
  5. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ultimate game pass: So im trying to buy the Xbox Ultimate game pass for $1.00 Usd. I got the $1.25 gift card reward from the microsoft rewards program. The money was already added to my account. When I try to buy it...
  6. Game Pass games don't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass games don't work?: So, just about 10-20 minutes ago from now, I just installed Warhammer:Vermintide II from the game pass. But then suddenly, the game doesn't work. It tells me "Do you own this game or App?" Despite...
  7. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  8. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  9. Fix Game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix Game pass: This is the 2nd time now in a year that i have been charged for the xbox game pass after i did the free trail a year ago it has auto renewedon its on despite me turning off auto renew on the game...
  10. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...