Game Pass Games enter black screen after launching

Discus and support Game Pass Games enter black screen after launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded 4 racing games for my son to play on Xbox Series X: Forza 4 Forza 7 Dirt 4 Need For Speed Dirt and Need for speed go straight to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ukbluemist, Dec 29, 2020.

1. ukbluemist
    ukbluemist Guest

I've downloaded 4 racing games for my son to play on Xbox Series X:

Forza 4

Forza 7

Dirt 4

Need For Speed

Dirt and Need for speed go straight to a black screen upon launching and stays unresponsive - I've tried deleting the games and re-installing them but same issue occurs.

Forza games work but have zero sound during game play...have also uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.

Has anyone else had this issue?

:)

ukbluemist, Dec 29, 2020
  2. OwO.-. Win User

Xbox gamespass

When i enter the game i see a black loading screen and after that i see the game and it say i need xbox live gold
  3. gibounep Win User

FORZA 7

When I launch the game, I can see logos "turn 10 studios", "Microsoft studios"... black screen (I think it's normal, to charge the game), and I return on the desk.

The game is launching in a window, I type Alt-enter to see it in full screen.

Sorry, but it's really starting to bother me. 20h to install it, I try to play since 1 month.
  4. Brosiah Win User

Can't Play Downloaded Game, Tried Trouble Shooting.

Can you elaborate on the black screen glitch issue? I experienced this after downloading Motorcross Madness this weekebd (one of this month's Games w/ Gold). As soon as I launch the game, I get the black screen. Only way to get out is to reboot console.
  5. XxSUB ZEROxX64 Win User

Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

Having major problems.Every time i launch the game after the title screen the screen goes to black. I have tried reinstalling the game and going to microsoft support but i still have not been able to fix my game.
  6. DONNYDRFT Win User

Black Screen after launch

Mine just did the same thing. Did a hard reset. Green screen with logo and dot animations run and takes longer then normal. Then black screen. No sounds when controller sticks are moved. Seems like all our boxes got fried with that new update.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Games enter black screen after launching - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: So i i vee gold atm, about to expire in 2 weeks. If i were to upgrade to game pass ultimate, would it give it to me for the 2 weeks left plus the 1 month? 9f8a8bf4-d57b-40d9-b949-e03127a15853
  3. Xbox PC Game Pass App - Can't Sign In

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Game Pass App - Can't Sign In: Is anyone else having trouble getting the pc app to sign in? It freezes and crashes on click with any Xbox account sign in button. Re-installing, terminating, and restarting the computer as...
  4. Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia: My son purchased the gamepass ultimate for his girlfriend in the Czech Republic. She has been unable to get this to work with her xbox account. Is there a technical reason that a gamepass...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass ultimate: Now that if you have game pass ultimate you can play games on pc then why cant you play minecraft windows 10 edition because you can play it on console but not on pc and its cross platform. Also...
  6. I apparently won an Xbox Game Pass Samsung Note20 Sweepstake - how can I find out if it is...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I apparently won an Xbox Game Pass Samsung Note20 Sweepstake - how can I find out if it is...: The sender had a @microsoft.com email address, and states they work at Hanson Consulting Group. I don't know the best way to find out whether this is genuine or not? I have tried MS customer...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate: At the time of me transferring from Xbox live gold to xbox gamepass ultimate, I did not have a pc. Now I have a pc and I am looking to use the game pass, I still have it on my xbox but when I go...
  8. Red Exclamation Panic in Game Pass App

in XboX Insiders
    Red Exclamation Panic in Game Pass App: [IMG] submitted by /u/projectj [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass: Hi, I have moved from India to UK and purchased an Xbox one s. I had a Xbox live gold account. When trying to purchase the xbox game pass I get the following...
  10. Flight simulator 2020 on Game Pass free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight simulator 2020 on Game Pass free?: I bought Game pass for PC and have Xbox gold. I was told Simulator 2020 Standard is free to play but it shows I have to pay R799? 39f66ffa-2fac-4bf3-8c7a-99bb38b9909e