Game pass games not launching, Please Help

Discus and support Game pass games not launching, Please Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I purchased game pass 3 or 4 days ago and in that time I have downloaded about 7 games to play. However out of those games only 2 have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelD1_803, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Game pass games not launching, Please Help

Okay so I purchased game pass 3 or 4 days ago and in that time I have downloaded about 7 games to play. However out of those games only 2 have been playable, where as 3 didn't launch at all, were nowhere in the task manager or anything and the last 2 got to the initial loading screen but never left it (was waiting 2 hours for Forza 5 to open but nothing, and am currently waiting an hour as of writing this to try and play Octopath Traveller).

Currently running in an Intel i5-10400f, and a nivida RTX 3060 and 16gb of ram, anyone able to help me with this or instruct me in how to get the games to run?

:)

MichaelD1_803, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. MichaelD1_803 Win User

I done all that just and I'm finished downloading Forza again but still I'm stuck on this screen which is as far as I've gotten before

[​IMG]
  5. MichaelD1_803 Win User

"Players are seeing “We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment.” error on Windows 10.

• This may happen if you recently changed your Xbox Live account profile or permissions. It may also happen if you’re having internet connectivity issues, or there’s an Xbox service outage.
    (sure I purchased game pass 2 days ago but I've had a microsoft and xbox account for ages, and im also sure the internet is working and there isnt an outage on the service as i downloaded 101gb of forza)

• Check to make sure your internet connection is working by following this troubleshooting guide. This will also check to make sure there isn’t an Xbox service outage.
    (yet again covered before my internet works, Xbox app is allowed through the firewall, no xbox outage)

• Sign out and back into the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device to refresh your account credentials. You won’t need to sign out or restart your device."
    (this happened when i reinstalled it, but done again manually still nothing)

I'm no seeing this message, it may be what is happening but that error message isn't showing and I've checked it all, Also it has happened to multiple games not just forza, it also happens to ck3, octopath traveller, code vein, and most of the other games that I've tried don't even get that far. the only 2 that actually work that ive tried are Astria Ascending and we happy few
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.
Thema:

1. Game pass games not launching, Please Help - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Gameshare interfering with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare interfering with game pass: My buddy gameshares with me so that we can get the same games but one day I decided I was going to try the game pass and see if any of those games would look like fun so I paid the 1$ and didn’t...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email: Hi! I recently purchased the Xbox bundle at Walmart to get the series X and this comes with 24 month xbox game pass ultimate. While purchasing, I made the purchase with a different email address...
  4. PC Game Pass Installation Stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Installation Stuck: When I start a download of a PC game pass game, the installation gets to 1-2% then sits at 0Mb/s. Anyone else having this issue or perhaps a solution? c796f0ba-d723-4634-a489-9e6952b935bc
  5. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC: I have game pass on my pc with games installed games on my (Adult/main account). Just added my child's profile to my pc (same pc) and game pass is asking to install the same games again and some...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: He comprado una xbox series s y venia con ella una tarjeta de game pass ultimate. Al introducir el código me dice que no esta activada. Me podeis decir que tengo que hacer? Gracias. I bought an...
  7. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  8. Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games: Hello, I recently got the Xbox game pass and downloaded a few games to play. Every game that I downloaded through the game pass will not launch and I've tried everything such as: uninstalling...
  9. problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC: When I hit the "install a game with game pass" button, nothing happens, it doesn't start the download and the box where I want to install it does not appear, but no error appears either,...
  10. Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what: Sadly I don't own an xbox so it's not an option that I have, I tried using the desktop app, I tried using a vpn but all I get is "Sorry, we're having trouble with showing the details of this perk...