Game pass games not loading!

Discus and support Game pass games not loading! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so today i renewed my game pass with a pre paid 3 month games pass ultimate card. All my older games are still installed and i can download new ones.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BeanBoiLuke, Nov 16, 2019.

1. BeanBoiLuke
    BeanBoiLuke Guest

so today i renewed my game pass with a pre paid 3 month games pass ultimate card. All my older games are still installed and i can download new ones. But whenever i try to launch a games pass game (i.e rocket league) i am met with error message 0x803f900.
    I have checked my subscription settings at it recognises i have game pass activated for the 3 months i bought. So why can i not launch any games?

:)

BeanBoiLuke, Nov 16, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Hello BeanBoiLuke, do you have more than one account linked to your xbox one s? Make sure the account that has the XGP signature is signed in.

You can also try cleaning your console by pressing the power button for 10s and then turning it on again.
  3. BlueManMania Win User

Hi, Gibby here!

So, I have had this issue on many occasions before, it eventually cleared up though. It takes the system/service a bit of time to register the subscription to your account, but the errors may just be a tiny glitch on Microsoft's part that you would have
    to address to their support team. If you can, try to restart your console/sign in again. I can list the website where to contact Xbox Support, hopefully that helps! If anything happens, or if I have successfully answered your question, let me know! Have a
    great day! :)

Xbox Support Website
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Recommended Games to Play

Division 2 or get Game Pass and enjoy a crap load of games too!
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game pass voucher - games not loading

Is your Gold membership still active? If the game you are trying to play is a multiplayer game you will still need a Gold membership in order to play that game.
Thema:

1. Game pass games not loading! - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

in XboX Insiders
    Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....: This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview...
  3. Game pass and gold trials

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and gold trials: I bought my son an xbox. set up accounts for both of us. since he is to young to add the game pass I added it on my side. How can he have access to games on his account/side?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location: I uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox beta app by right clicking on it on my left shelf, and clicking uninstall. However I noticed that no space was freed up by the uninstall. When I go to...
  5. Games pass and PSO2 items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass and PSO2 items: What happened to this? It vanished after I bought the game pass the other day and I havnt seen it come back? is it gone for good? I thought it was going to be available till the end of the month,...
  6. Xbox game pass subscription not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass subscription not working: I have had the xbox game pass for many months now and i have never had any problems with it until now. I am trying to install a game from the game pass library but it keeps telling me to “join...
  7. Why was shenmue removed from game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was shenmue removed from game pass?: People are saying there was “plenty of notice” or etc. No there wasn’t. I had no idea and I finished the first game then was like 30 hours into the second one. And of course since it’s on the...
  8. Force me to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force me to buy game pass: Im realy mad about how they charge us the second month of game pass.. Like they charge it 20$ in your acount, whait 2 week block you to play all game even free one like apex, so yeah ok but i was...
  9. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...