Game Pass games not working

Discus and support Game Pass games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought xbox game pass for £1 back on the 1st January I’m pretty sure, and that ran out yesterday. And since that ran out, there are a few games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielmac469, May 3, 2021.

1. danielmac469
    danielmac469 Guest

So I bought xbox game pass for £1 back on the 1st January I’m pretty sure, and that ran out yesterday. And since that ran out, there are a few games that I bought years ago for the xbox one which I now can’t play. I also recently upgraded to the Series S a few weeks ago so this problem might have something to do with that. I guess my xbox seems to think that I don’t own the games that I do infact own, and can now not play, just because of the game pass expiring. And, just today, when I found this problem, I tried transfering via network, the games from my xbox one to my Series S, but the problem is still there. Finally, when some of the games that I transferred were installed, and I tried to play one of them, (R6 Siege, GTA V) The following message came up: “Looks like you need to renew your Xbox game pass. If your subscription is current try quitting and re-launching the game”. Does anybody know what I can do to play the games that I actually own?

:)

danielmac469, May 3, 2021
  2. Timmywright1 Win User

Game pass games not working ?

Hi it sounds like you have some sort of corrupted downloads happening. Is it only Gamepass games that do this? Is it more then one? Have you tried clearing the MAC address and letting the game install without using the console until it's finished
    downloading ?
    Hi,

its only on a few game pass games like mxpg3 and >observer so far all the others work fine. Ive just cleared the mac address and will give it a go like that and see if it works.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Game pass games not working ?

Hi it sounds like you have some sort of corrupted downloads happening. Is it only Gamepass games that do this? Is it more then one? Have you tried clearing the MAC address and letting the game install without using the console until it's finished downloading
    ?
  4. Tyrone AlanDavies Win User

Game pass game not working

Hi

Thanks for the quick response. I though that if you installed a game on game pass you would keep it,even if it was taken off?
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

The game has been out of the Game Pass catalog for some time, so you have to buy it to play. Check in your

order history
    if you have made the purchase correctly.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!

As the other Ambassadors stated, the game has been out of Game Pass for some time now. One thing to keep in mind is, Game Pass will notify you of upcoming games that due to be pulled from the catalog so if you don't already own the game, you can purchase
    it at a discounted price while it's still in the Game Pass library. They are constantly cycled to make room for other games. :)

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Game Pass games not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand): My game pass ended a couple days ago, which had EA Play or whatever it is. In surprising coincidence, the next time I opened titanfall which was today, it said that my profile was not permitted to...
  3. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: i have a game on disk then bought game pass now its on game pass what should i do i want to play the game offline 1017a311-2b8c-4bda-9efa-e1748a53fbf6
  4. Games running through xbox game pass stop recognizing controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Games running through xbox game pass stop recognizing controller: Hello. I've been having this issue repeat over the past 2 months and with several games: I would install a game, play it with my xbox one controller and it would work without any problems. I...
  5. Hellblade on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade on Xbox Game Pass: I recently downloaded Hellblade on my Xbox One S from Game Pass. Tried to play it but game keeps closing to my Home Screen before loading up the main menu. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  6. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  7. EA and xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    EA and xbox game pass for pc: I have XGP for PC and i cant play ea games. I can open the ea app from the desktop but not from the Xbox app. I cant link my accounts. Is there a solution or is this a bug?!?!...
  8. Xbox One Controller not working with Game Pass Mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One Controller not working with Game Pass Mobile app: My xbox one controller works on other mobile controller compatible games, but only the X, Y, A, B, Home Button, Share, And Start buttons work on the game pass app....
  9. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass: I bought the game pass so I could get MLB the Show 21’ but it’s not letting me download it for free. Does anyone know why? 625657ad-7144-4677-89bc-8ab9b0f0e282
  10. Game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate conversion: I have already done a conversion of gold to game pass ultimate on an account, but that subscription is no longer active. Can I do the same 1:1 conversion now the subscription has ended?...