Game pass games on PC

Discus and support Game pass games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So when I try to play one of my game pass games on PC it takes me to the microsoft store to download an app called "gaming services" but it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Graph Elite, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Graph Elite
    Graph Elite Guest

Game pass games on PC

So when I try to play one of my game pass games on PC it takes me to the microsoft store to download an app called "gaming services" but it won't install. This has been happening since like a week or two after it released and had been working
    fine. I've tried talking to support multiple times and they all just use the same cookie cutter "We know about the problem and the status site will soon be changed to reflect this issue have a good day." That's all I've got over two plus weeks so I hope you
    all can help.

Sorry if this is in the wrong category It involves like four so I put it in the one I thought was closest.

:)

Graph Elite, Jul 12, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

3. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
  4. Smwutches Win User

why i can play only 12 game on game pass

Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
  5. Kakaia Insider Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console !
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
Thema:

Game pass games on PC

1. Game pass games on PC - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  3. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  4. New additions to Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New additions to Game Pass.: Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5
  5. Xbox Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Subscription: Hello, I wanted to cancel my xbox game subscription but it already charged me and I can't cancel it but i wanted to cancel it on expiration but forgot to do so, can anything be done?...
  6. Cancel game pass sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel game pass sub: Cant cancel gamepass .im trying to buy a month but have to cancel first but i dont get the option . a656a962-8a6e-4a60-a3f3-e117d9eed9b6
  7. Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta): Merhaba, Game Pass Pc ile listedeki oyunlar覺n ayl覺k bedel kar覺l覺覺nda 羹cretsiz oynayabileceimi d羹羹n羹yordum. Football Manager 2019 Game Pass ile 羹cretsiz diyor ancak Y羹kleme Butonu 癟覺km覺yor....
  8. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  9. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  10. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...