Game Pass games stops working or never opening

Discus and support Game Pass games stops working or never opening in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am having a problem to run my Game Pass games on launcher and I don't have any idea why because there is no clue why there is this problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ewok52, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ewok52
    Ewok52 Guest

Hi, I am having a problem to run my Game Pass games on launcher and I don't have any idea why because there is no clue why there is this problem. Firstly, I was trying to play Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass and games is not launching after Paradox launcher
    play button. I thought this was game problem but then I noticed that No man's Sky also stops running in a while when I am playing. Problem in here, I don't have any idea why because games just shutting down without an error or something. I have achieved to
    go into Crusaders Kings 3 after trying some ideas like "running as administrators" and blocking my Windows Defender but it stops running after 30-40 minutes later. I don't have any problem in any other launchers, only Game Pass having this problem. I have
    also updated my pc to last Win 10 updates.

:)

Ewok52, Sep 11, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game pass stopping games working!

The console memory still thinks you had an old game pass subscription which Fallout 4 is now a part of.

Have you tried Power cycling the console:

1. Hold down power button on console for approximately 10 seconds for it to shut off.

2. Unplug console from power supply for approximately 1 minute.

3. Plug back in.

4. Power back up and see if it gives you same issue.
  3. meshhead 1 Win User

Game pass stopping games working!

same issue, Xbox support had no answers to a fix.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Why game pass is not available in my region?

Microsoft is still working on spreading the availability of Xbox Live and Game Pass. Game Pass in particular is more difficult to take international because they most likely have to get separate licenses for each game for many (if not all) of the regions
    they choose to operate in. I'm sure there are regions that will never get Game Pass because the cost to offer it won't be made up by the amount of accounts opened.
  5. Get Bent Fanboy Win User

Please bring back sharing with a family!

Gamestop opens a game or 2 for store displays. I never have had to pay for a online pass for any game since they started that.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Gaming and apps

Can you please check on
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
    if your subscription is still active or if there has been a payment problem?

Also, how has game pass "stopped working"? If you are unable to play a certain game, make sure that the game is still included in Game Pass. After a while, games leave Game Pass, and if you haven't bought them to own, the games that left Game Pass will stop
    working.

Or do you get a certain error message that prevents you from using Game Pass?
Thema:

1. Game Pass games stops working or never opening - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. Game Pass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate not working: I can no-longer access the Game Pass or Gold features even though I have a recurring Ultimate subscription? 31c94108-4b6a-4aff-9f14-d062d1d6992a
  3. Game Sharing with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with Game Pass: Does game share still work with game pass? My friend and I are trying to do it but I can't access it even though I'm on his account on my Xbox. 6f78a31e-6212-4b53-b485-ffb54dbc5aff
  4. Game Sharing with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with Game Pass: I have a friend who owns game pass so we decided to game share and make our home consoles each others. However, when I sign into his account on my Xbox I can't access game pass whatsoever to...
  5. Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...: Hola! Quisiera saber si, por ejemplo, descargué un juego con el Game Pass en PC y lo quiero comprar, al momento de comprarlo tendría que descargarlo de nuevo o simplemente se me quedaría...
  6. Yakuza Kiwami and some other games doesn't work on game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami and some other games doesn't work on game pass.: The others I've found so far are: Worms W.M.D., which doesn't launch, Both Yakuza Kiwami and Kiwami 2 give "fatal error. Please check system requirements (AVX)" even though they work on steam. Fix...
  7. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells: Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I...
  8. I started my Game Pass subscription when it was $6 per month. Will it last?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I started my Game Pass subscription when it was $6 per month. Will it last?: Will my subcription fee still be $6 when its beta test period is over now? On the premise that the $6 fee would last, what will happen if I upgrade my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate and then...
  9. Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...: Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e agora não consigo cancelar nem desativar pagamento automático e agora n cnsg usar mais códigos por que?...
  10. Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...: Hey, Around 12-ish hours ago I purchased a code from the UK Retailer Smyths for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, since my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was due to end. Upon attempting to redeem...