Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares

Discus and support Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My wife purchased a Game Pass gift card for £7.99, we have successfully redeemed the card and its showing on our purchase history correctly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidHuntZR, Mar 6, 2019.

1. DavidHuntZR
    DavidHuntZR Guest

Hello

My wife purchased a Game Pass gift card for £7.99, we have successfully redeemed the card and its showing on our purchase history correctly. What we can't work out is how to use this to 'buy into' the Game Pass system

:)

DavidHuntZR, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

The code would have automatically added the subscription to the account it was added to. You can then use the Game Pass tab on the dashboard to see what games are available through game pass and install them from there. Or if you know a specific game you
    want to download that is included, you can search for it in the store.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello David,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Did you purchase a gift card that adds currency to your account or the game pass subscription? If you purchased currency you will need to manually purchase the game pass. If it was a game pass code it should
    activate it immediately on the account. Try
    power cycle
    the console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DavidHuntZR Win User

Woohoo..

So it seems I should have clicked on the Xbox > My Xbox tab. I was on a PC and didn't understand the difference.

Being a die hard Google user i find microsoft a bit tricky to navigate

All is well

Many thanks

David
  5. DavidHuntZR Win User

Hello Brad

Thanks for responding..

We hadn't realised there is a difference, however I can see on my order history that I have a cash credit. So if I understand you correctly i need to go through the manual purchase process, which I have started already. Unfortunately we are hanging around
    waiting on a verification code to be emailed to us , which seems to take hours, in order to proceed . I'm hoping once we receive the code it will all unravel itself and a mad family stress will be calmed

Thanks

Dave
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Usually a restart or removal of your profile will fix most provlems
Thema:

1. Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gift

2. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift: Hello, I got xbox ultimate right after Christmas and when i checked for the free reward it was right there but I didnt want to redeem it at the time. Fast forward to February 22nd 2020 almost 2...
  3. Xbox one Game PASS 14 Günlük Hediye Paket [Xbox one Game PASS 14 Day Gift Package]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one Game PASS 14 Günlük Hediye Paket [Xbox one Game PASS 14 Day Gift Package]: Merhaba xbox oen s contorller satın aldım ve içinden 14 günlük ücretsiz kod çıktı . Kodu bilgisayarımda game pass e girdim ancak her oyunda geçerli değil sanırım ve hangi oyunları kapsadığıyla...
  4. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  5. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  6. XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game pass ultimate gift...: Hi! I got the xbox game pass about a month ago and was told that my EA/Spotify/Discord Nitro would be sent via email, and I never got any email with any codes. Am I doing something wrong? How can...
  7. Game Pass Gifts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gifts: Hey so I just have a couple of questions and if you could respond to them in numerical order that would be great. 1. How will I know when you respond to my question?( on here) 2. How do I know...
  8. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...
  9. Can't use Gift Card to Purchase Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Gift Card to Purchase Game Pass: I`ve recently bought the Xbox Gift card thinking that I will be able to buy GamePass despite the fact it isn` t available in my country. Luckily, I was able to redeem the gift card. Unfortunately,...
  10. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef