Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares

Discus and support Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My wife purchased a Game Pass gift card for £7.99, we have successfully redeemed the card and its showing on our purchase history correctly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidHuntZR, Mar 6, 2019.

1. DavidHuntZR
    DavidHuntZR Guest

Hello

My wife purchased a Game Pass gift card for £7.99, we have successfully redeemed the card and its showing on our purchase history correctly. What we can't work out is how to use this to 'buy into' the Game Pass system

:)

DavidHuntZR, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

The code would have automatically added the subscription to the account it was added to. You can then use the Game Pass tab on the dashboard to see what games are available through game pass and install them from there. Or if you know a specific game you
    want to download that is included, you can search for it in the store.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello David,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Did you purchase a gift card that adds currency to your account or the game pass subscription? If you purchased currency you will need to manually purchase the game pass. If it was a game pass code it should
    activate it immediately on the account. Try
    power cycle
    the console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DavidHuntZR Win User

Woohoo..

So it seems I should have clicked on the Xbox > My Xbox tab. I was on a PC and didn't understand the difference.

Being a die hard Google user i find microsoft a bit tricky to navigate

All is well

Many thanks

David
  5. DavidHuntZR Win User

Hello Brad

Thanks for responding..

We hadn't realised there is a difference, however I can see on my order history that I have a cash credit. So if I understand you correctly i need to go through the manual purchase process, which I have started already. Unfortunately we are hanging around
    waiting on a verification code to be emailed to us , which seems to take hours, in order to proceed . I'm hoping once we receive the code it will all unravel itself and a mad family stress will be calmed

Thanks

Dave
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Usually a restart or removal of your profile will fix most provlems
Thema:

1. Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gift

2. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  3. Gift card game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card game pass: I can't redeem my membership game pass because Xbox don't allows please help me ? 7236d3be-ba7f-4aa7-8a7c-e034a48064aa
  4. Xbox game pass gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gift card refund: My son has received 4 xbox game passes gift cards but wanted a regular xbox live gift card. How do I refund these or exchange to my balance for in game or other purchases?...
  5. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards: Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but...
  6. Gifting Xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifting Xbox game pass...: I have a friend who about to be auto billed for Xbox game pass but I want to gift him a few months. Am I able to do that so my gifting bypasses his auto renewal? 70793c62-e687-437f-bcd1-06124e9b2c18
  7. Tarjeta de regalo de game pass [Translation - Game Pass Gift Card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tarjeta de regalo de game pass [Translation - Game Pass Gift Card]: Buenas acabo de canjear una tarjeta de regalo de game pass por un mes y ya me dio los 139 pesos de credito en mi cuenta pero no me deja renovar ni comprar el game pass ¿alguien sabe lo que pasa?...
  8. Unable to pay for game pass as gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to pay for game pass as gift: Very frustrated. Have been trying to gift game pass to my son for Christmas as well as forza horizon 4 ultimate edition. I have: set up outlook acxount put in payment details. cannot pay...
  9. "Code not activated" for game pass gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Code not activated" for game pass gift card: I bought an xbox game pass anď when i try to apply code to my online account it says " This code irnot yet active. 786f9e60-5816-4972-b07d-fdc53e43a949
  10. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...