Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

Discus and support Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelRiely, Jun 27, 2021.

1. MichaelRiely
    MichaelRiely Guest

Hello.

Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a Gift Card and use that to buy the game which is £6.99. The Gift Card would likely be a £25 card. But i am getting confused between Xbox gift cards , which i can use for buying PC games through the Game Pass portal .

Here is my questions.

If i buy Halo from a Gift Card Code at £6.99 , what happens to the other £17.99? Is that added to my Game Pass account?

What if i want to by something from the Microsift Store, like a utility, or even a film. Are the funds cross connected to my Microsoft account as a whole? So, the remaining £17.99 can be used across platforms, including my XboX console?

Finally. I hear there are Microsoft Gift Cards, but i have only ever seen XboX gift cards for sale in stores. Hence my questions.

It sounds like two different gift cards to be redeemed exclusively for Microsoft store only.

Any clarity would b helpful .

Thanks.

:)

MichaelRiely, Jun 27, 2021
  2. NiborH68 Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

Its much more economic to buy Microsoft store gift cards and use them to buy the game pass... They sell 1 month of game pass for pc for 6800 points but a 5 gift card is only 4650 for me.
  3. victorvera reyes Win User

please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

I redeemed a gift card in the microsoft store on pc and my question is that if I buy turkeys in microsoft pc, they pass me to my xbox or fortnite account thanks for your help
  4. JoshCotto Win User

My xbox games pass is not working every time itry to play on xbox gamme pass its that ihave to buy the memberships. When i do buy it say i already own it
  5. MichaelRiely Win User

Hello. Thank you for your reply.

I installed the XboX app and found my console account. I found where one can redeem a code, so your answer and my looking has clarified a lot of questions. I am now confident enough to buy an xbox game pass gift card and use it for Xbox for PC.

Thank you .
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gift cards and Microsoft gift cards are essentially the same thing. They'll both add funds to your Microsoft account balance that can be used to purchase games for Xbox or Windows or movies/TV through Microsoft. So yes, after you purchase Halo for PC, you could then buy something else for your console or buy a movie or something like that.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gift

2. How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?: I have received a 2€ Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards. It is said to have been deposited into my Microsoft account. How can I buy the 1€ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first month/first three months...
  3. Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card: Hi, I want to ask if I can redeem the 1$ xbox gift card and have the game pass ultimate 3 months, or I should get a 10$ gift card to be able to do so. It's my first time buying the game pass...
  4. I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...: Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three months, but unfortunatel. Can't use it as it's...
  5. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  6. Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred: Hi, I tried to redeem game pass token for Xbox and received an error message stating "sorry an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recordded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate gift code

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate gift code: I have a question if you can help me, they gave me a code for xbox game pass ultimate I would like to know if it can be redeemed in a month or two because a friend shares their ultimate game pass...
  8. Discord gift - Xbox game pass for 3 month.

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord gift - Xbox game pass for 3 month.: I bought a discord subscription. As a gift, I received a code for the xbox game pass for pc for 3 months. It was written that the code should be activated here https://redeem.microsoft.com/....
  9. No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...: No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game Pass? Use it and i can't Enjoy 3 months for $1. Bad Way to Treat New Customers. In the long run your...
  10. can I extend my utlimate game pass with a 75$ Xbox Gift card I received?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can I extend my utlimate game pass with a 75$ Xbox Gift card I received?: Hello, I received a 75$ and a 15$ gift card. Can I use it to extend my already existing Utlimate game pass? I have 13 months left. d5ae7404-941a-481c-9613-dbe390edc555