Game Pass horrendous download speed

Discus and support Game Pass horrendous download speed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anyone else experiencing horrendous download speeds at Xbox application for Windows 10? My download speed is 900Mbit/s in downspeed and 1Gbit/s in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carlpete, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Carlpete
    Carlpete Guest

Is anyone else experiencing horrendous download speeds at Xbox application for Windows 10? My download speed is 900Mbit/s in downspeed and 1Gbit/s in upspeed when I check with TP-test. On other game markets (Steam. Origin etc.) I usually download at 90-100MB/s
    but at the Microsoft store it's between 15-35MB/s? It's not even half of what other game markets can provide. I've followed these steps which didn't made any difference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_wowpc-xba_gowxb/fix-for-the-horrendous-download-speed-for-xbox/78f4cbca-c12f-4994-9890-c886c30bb71e

Anyone else having the same problem or have Microsoft made any statement about this? Not looking forward to having Gamepass on Xbox Series X if this is too be the case in the future.

Best Regards,

:)

2. Carlpete Win User

Do you even read the posts before you comment? It clearly says I'm getting much higher speeds when downloading from Steam or Origin so the problem is not on my side of the cable..
  3. funnehfan110111 Win User

Hello Carlpete! Thanks for reaching out to us. It could be a problem with your internet, or it might be a problem with your computer. I suggest trying to reset your router! Tell me how it comes out when you try it.
  4. kev edin Win User

Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

Thanks for the information. I will try this soon and I get home 👍
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Tha is for the tip most useful
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    DracoGT

Thank you for bringing this advice to the community. There are many gamers out there what will benefit from this. Now all we need is for every country to get on board and have a universal speed no matter where you live - imagine the a game with no lag or
    delays, everyone on the same playing level.
Thema:

1. Game Pass horrendous download speed - Similar Threads - Game Pass horrendous

2. xbox game pass ultimate perks not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate perks not showing up: i want to use my perks on my xbox account, i have on this account the xbox game pass ultimate and I should get every single perk that shows on another account of my friends, its not fair that...
  3. Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: Each time I go to join the game pass with the code I got with my new Xbox, it lets me get all the way to “we just need more info” after I input the code and then all it does is show me a white...
  4. Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.: My game pass has expired and now i cannot play the game i have bought. (not a disc. Bought online via PC). I have tried resetting the game and terminating it. I keep pressing the game trying to...
  5. Xbox Game Pass error code 0x8007001f

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass error code 0x8007001f: Hi all, I finally got Game Pass and couldn't wait to start gaming. I got the app installed on my PC and started downloading. A problem occured when trying to install and every game I tried...
  6. Cannot play PC Games Pass games more then once without completely reinstalling the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play PC Games Pass games more then once without completely reinstalling the game: This happens EVERY TIME I have attempted to launch a game the second time. I click 'play' and nothing. Game does not launch, computer doesn't even attempt to load the game. I have to uninstall...
  7. Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.: Hello, I was gifted a Discord Xbox game pass code by a friend. When redeeming it, it always says that I have to enter a paypal or credit card while i do not have/do not want to. I need help...
  8. Darksiders Genesis - Game Recommendation - Now on Xbox Game Pass ( Game...

in XboX Insiders
    Darksiders Genesis - Game Recommendation - Now on Xbox Game Pass ( Game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/coyoteshck [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass Downloads HORRENDOUSLY SLOW

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Downloads HORRENDOUSLY SLOW: What the hell is going on?! Been trying to download Sea of Thieves for the past 2 1/2 hours now, just ticked over 50% downloaded at an ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED of 5mb/s NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THE...
  10. Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!: All right boyz! Finally found how to fix the atrociously slow download speeds on the Xbox Game Pass for PC (BETA) APP. This fix will also be applied to Windows Store App. I left my computer all...