Game pass in Europe.

Discus and support Game pass in Europe. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am i able to activate and use game pass in Montenegro. 229bfedf-c2f1-4f32-b403-3d8aec9a453d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VukJovicevic, Sep 25, 2020.

1. VukJovicevic
    VukJovicevic Guest

Game pass in Europe.

Am i able to activate and use game pass in Montenegro.

:)

VukJovicevic, Sep 25, 2020
  2. righteoussibbz Win User

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor / Season Pass

FullHornet

I'm not being funny, but if it is listed in the season pass, it's being sold in the season pass.

And further to that, what if you do not live in a region that has a game stop? Europe for instance? Or the UK which isn't Europe, but a single part of Europe.
  3. dempup Win User

Game pass in Europe.

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Here are a list of country's that currently has the service available.

4. Alpha Orionis Win User

Store region question

The UK is not in the Europe anymore.

The Game pass beta is available in the UK too.
  5. TheBrain1976 Win User

NFL App won’t open

If you are Living in europe Please install "NFL Game Pass Europe". If you live in the US just try to delete and re-install the app.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe

Hi,

I called Belgium helpdesk and its a region issue. Apparently this game is not available inside the game pass for europe...

Regards
Thema:

Game pass in Europe.

1. Game pass in Europe. - Similar Threads - Game pass Europe

2. Xbox game pass 3 months of discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 3 months of discord nitro: Hey I purchased xbox game pass ultimate and in the perks you can get 3 months of discord nitro because I already had discord nitro so I wanted to gift the nitro to a friend but when I send the URL...
  3. Mobile Xbox Game Pass app crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox Game Pass app crashes: Hello, i have installed the Mobile Xbox Game Pass app (on android), but when i launch it, it just crashes. Is there a way to fix this? aec81ca0-2336-4a27-81b9-29e3269c64a2
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My son is trying to play fortnite and something keeps popping up to purchase Xbox Gold or GPUltimate. We have it. I don't know how to get past this and I can't find a phone number for help. There...
  5. Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for Console ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for Console ?: Hi I play fortenight and have : Xbox Live Gold £6.99 and Xbox Game Pass for Console £7.99 Do i need noth of these > Thanks 5b335c31-43e0-474e-90f3-6b33dd55b1ec
  6. Game Pass Ulimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ulimate: So, I've had game pass ultimate for approximately a year now, and I've never had the problems that I am having today. Recently I decided to download The Wolf Among Us, clicked it and started...
  7. The €1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for Europe.

in XBoX on Windows
    The €1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for Europe.: I wanted to buy the plan, but when I press JOIN FOR € 1 it just send me to a page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're...
  8. Can I buy the xbox game pass from europe?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy the xbox game pass from europe?: Today I tried purchasing the xbox game pass for pc but I get this error: Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and...
  9. Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe: But you can buy it though. *shrug* fd2507b7-9107-4677-a3ef-644dd8e6e4c1
  10. Application "NFL GAME PASS Europe" for XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application "NFL GAME PASS Europe" for XBOX 360: Hello, I live in France. I have a XBOX 360. I can not find the NFL app to use my NFL GAMEPASS in your store. Cordially Stéphane ROUSSEL. c15d601a-d6ce-493c-b375-0852a89a4c41

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass europe