Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just purchased the 1 month Game Pass subscription in Microsoft Rewards but for some reason, I can't play any of the games in Game Pass. It says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JordanGallaher, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards

So I just purchased the 1 month Game Pass subscription in Microsoft Rewards but for some reason, I can't play any of the games in Game Pass. It says I need to pay for Game Pass but I already did in Microsoft Rewards! I'm so angry right now, I lost 8 thousand
    points that I've spent so long investing and I don't know what to do. Can somebody please help?????

:)

JordanGallaher, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

January game pass guide

Thanks for the guide. I love the Microsoft Rewards Program and that they added Game Pass rewards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Why we need xbox live for free games?

Look at all other services that Microsoft provide. Game pass, Game pass ultimate, and rewards program. Who else has this? You can get your live with rewards points, not just for free games.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox live

You can use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for xbox live, game pass or game pass ultimate.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
Thema:

Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards

1. Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Game Pass Microsoft

2. Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate: Simplesmente,quando dei um upgrade em meu Game pass ele passou a reconhecer somente um ''Xbox Game Pass para Console'' e não deixa eu baixar jogos de computador como Dead by Daylight (Windows)...
  3. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  4. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  5. Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo de Game Pass de un mes, pero la canjee en la opcion "canjear un código" en la tienda de Xbox, en vez de canjearla directamente en Xbox Game Pass Para Consola, y el...
  6. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  7. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...
  8. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  9. Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?: Hey I was grinding on microsoft rewards to get a 1 month gamepass ultimate card for 8000 points and they removed it Can someone please let me know if this is going to come back cause I have been...
  10. microsoft store cant install gears tactics and gears games. XBOX GAME PASS. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store cant install gears tactics and gears games. XBOX GAME PASS. PLEASE HELP!: hi guys, I cant install gears tactics on windows store with full game pass. I can download some other games without problems. but I cant download those gears games who need admin rights and...