Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

Discus and support Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamianosDamianou, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

Hello,

I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV went on Game Pass, I can't use the DLC, even though it is installed. So I know that I have to launch the game off
    the DLC disc to use the DLC, but ever since it became available in Game Pass, it automatically loads the Game Pass version, which excludes all my owned DLC for some reason. Any help would be appreciated, and if in need of further information, please ask me.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: OK so after fiddling about I found a work around to get the DLC working, by going offline, launching the disc, waiting for the DLC to load, and then going back online. But still, this shouldn't be an issue, so I'm leaving this here
    for now, until someone deems that it shouldn't be. Thank you.

:)

DamianosDamianou, Nov 5, 2019
  2. DamianosDamianou Win User

Sorry for the delayed response comrade, I switched my account to offline mode, launched my game, and after confirming the DLC had loaded, I switched it back to online. Please feel free to message me on my XBOX account which notifies me of messages. My
    username is "Dragon ball3".
  3. BrettHolliday Win User

I'm having the exact same issue. How'd you fix it?
  4. DamianosDamianou Win User

No, I installed it from the disc, and after it went on Game Pass, it automatically lauched from there.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

I believe you need to delete the game and reinstaall it again from the disc
  6. DanMen334 Win User

you installed the game with gamepass, that could be the problem that causes conflict
Thema:

1. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own - Similar Threads - Game Pass messing

2. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate: I bought Game Pass when you offered it for $2 for 3 months with a 3 month subscription nearly 5 months ago. My subscription is running out in less than a month. Will I be able to go back to normal...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate kann nicht storniert werden [Xbox game pass ultimate cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate kann nicht storniert werden [Xbox game pass ultimate cannot be...: Ich habe vergessen mein Game Pass Ultimate Abo zu stornieren und somit ist es weiter gelaufen, da ich nicht genügend Guthaben hatte wurde es gesperrt nun hab ich mir eine 10€ Guthaben Karte...
  5. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: my pc game pass now says it's for the console and now can't get pc games 620beba9-530b-4cfc-a039-cbbdce6d820f
  6. My game pass is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is not working: My game pass is not working when I want to play secret neighbor is brings up the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass 8bc7d594-4a9b-46dc-bbcf-ee486548868e
  7. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...
  8. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  9. Is game pass messing my game up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass messing my game up: Okay so about a year ago i bought hitman steelbook which had definitive edition inside i don't know whether this means i am not elligible for the free remastered hitman 1 levels in hitman 2 if not...
  10. XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess: After all this years "you did a great job, microsoft"i thought.....well...i was wrong. I purchased the Ultimate Pass after the briefing and until now of all the games i wanted to play only 2...