Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

Discus and support Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamianosDamianou, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

Hello,

I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV went on Game Pass, I can't use the DLC, even though it is installed. So I know that I have to launch the game off
    the DLC disc to use the DLC, but ever since it became available in Game Pass, it automatically loads the Game Pass version, which excludes all my owned DLC for some reason. Any help would be appreciated, and if in need of further information, please ask me.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: OK so after fiddling about I found a work around to get the DLC working, by going offline, launching the disc, waiting for the DLC to load, and then going back online. But still, this shouldn't be an issue, so I'm leaving this here
    for now, until someone deems that it shouldn't be. Thank you.

:)

DamianosDamianou, Nov 5, 2019
  2. DamianosDamianou Win User

Sorry for the delayed response comrade, I switched my account to offline mode, launched my game, and after confirming the DLC had loaded, I switched it back to online. Please feel free to message me on my XBOX account which notifies me of messages. My
    username is "Dragon ball3".
  3. BrettHolliday Win User

I'm having the exact same issue. How'd you fix it?
  4. DamianosDamianou Win User

No, I installed it from the disc, and after it went on Game Pass, it automatically lauched from there.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

I believe you need to delete the game and reinstaall it again from the disc
  6. DanMen334 Win User

you installed the game with gamepass, that could be the problem that causes conflict
Thema:

1. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own - Similar Threads - Game Pass messing

2. GAME PASS PERKS

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS PERKS: I wonder if someone can help me. i bought the game pass ultimate for pc and when i went to my perks i didnt have the nitro perk and i am supposed to get it can someone help me find out why i...
  3. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  4. Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass): I have Game pass on PC and am trying to play Astroneer. I've played previously no problem but a few days ago there was an update on the 24th. Today I tried to play the game and after downloading...
  5. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879
  6. Fallout 76 on Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 on Xbox game pass: Downloaded Fallout 76 and started the game up only to receive a message "Your profile privileges do not allow you to play multiplayer games. Please select a different profile." i've been in a...
  7. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  8. Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up: I subscribe to the Xbox game pass what's the understanding that there would be 100 + games ready to play. However, for the past several months I've only been able to count no more than fifty four...
  9. Is game pass messing my game up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass messing my game up: Okay so about a year ago i bought hitman steelbook which had definitive edition inside i don't know whether this means i am not elligible for the free remastered hitman 1 levels in hitman 2 if not...
  10. XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess: After all this years "you did a great job, microsoft"i thought.....well...i was wrong. I purchased the Ultimate Pass after the briefing and until now of all the games i wanted to play only 2...