Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased

Discus and support Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the beginning of 2020, i purchased Xbox Game Pass, and later in june, I cancelled the subscription. Some of the games i got with Game Pass I ended... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeSweat1, Sep 9, 2020.

1. MikeSweat1
    MikeSweat1 Guest

At the beginning of 2020, i purchased Xbox Game Pass, and later in june, I cancelled the subscription. Some of the games i got with Game Pass I ended up purchasing, such as Monster Hunter World, and I'm still able to play them now. Earlier today, I purchased
    Journey to the Savage Planet, but whenever i try to load in it tells me to renew Game Pass. I don't know why this is because I purchased it for $29.99, so i should have it to own. Is there anything I can do to fix this without having to renew Game Pass?

:)

MikeSweat1, Sep 9, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello MikeSweat1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not allowing you to launch games you've purchased. To troubleshoot this, please try

removing your profile
    , performing a
    power-cycle
    , and re-adding your profile.

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. Thagstrom Win User

Xbox Game Pass Beta isn't allowing me to download.

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The first thing I would suggest to do is to reset or repair the xbox(beta) app and the windows store app. I would try a repair first for both, and a reset if they still do not work.

You can find more information and instructions how to do that here:

https://knowhowtechnology.wordpress.com/2019/09...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Game pass ultimate games lifespan

Hiya!!

There really isn't any way of knowing. We may get a heads up weeks in advance but that is up to the developer how long a game will stay within Game Pass. Most generally if the game is popular it may stay longer than a game that isn't being downloaded.
    For me, if there is a game in Game Pass that I really like and want to continue to play it, I will purchase the game just in case it's ever pulled from Game Pass.

Happy Gaming!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

Xbox gold allows you to play online, gives you 4 free games a month (2 Xbox 360 and 2 Xbox One), and weekly discounts on games.

Game Pass allows you access to games from the game pass library without having to buy them all individually. You also get a discount if you decide to purchase the games.

The subscriptions are different, but you can also purchase Game Pass Ultimate which includes both plus Game Pass for PC and would be cheaper.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

Just to add, Game Pass does allow you to purchase the games at a discount. So if there is a game you want to continue playing without having to buy game pass again, you can get it cheaper that way.
Thema:

1. Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased - Similar Threads - Game Pass isn't

2. Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Trial isn't Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Trial isn't Working: Hi, I recently bought my Xbox One S and I decided to use my Xbox Game Pass 1 month trial to see how Game Pass was for my first time. Ive never used Game Pass so I dont have a current subscription....
  3. The Xbox App for PC is telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, but I'm in...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox App for PC is telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, but I'm in...: Recently the Xbox App started telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, despite that I have had game pass for quite a while and even have multiple games on my PC installed through...
  4. xbox game pass isn't just $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass isn't just $1: I'm just going to get right into it. During this year, while I'm still in online learning for college, I went to my local GameStop and got myself Doom 2016. On the receipt, I noticed a code on it...
  5. Xbox app isn't showing me my Xbox game pass games.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app isn't showing me my Xbox game pass games.: Hey all, Xbox app isn't showing me Xbox game pass games only games to purchase. Does anyone have the same problem or is it just me? submitted by /u/CalJC93 [link] [comments]
  6. My game pass isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass isn't working: I just bought my game pass account today and when I go to play a game on my Xbox it says buy game pass. It says its active on my Microsoft account but when I check my Xbox I need to buy it again...
  7. Xbox Games Pass for PC - Uninstallation isn't removing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - Uninstallation isn't removing games: As the title suggests, Xbox Games Pass on PC isn't consistently removing games when you click the uninstall button. On the affected titles (Metro Exodus, Halo) the shortcuts disappear, and the...
  8. Xbox game Pass app isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass app isn't working: For the past two months, I haven't been able to use the Xbox game pass app on the Xbox it says "Go to the Xbox store we can't show game pass games right now." with all my looking I can't find any...
  9. Game included in game pass isn't available for download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game included in game pass isn't available for download.: Until yesterday I had the game Dead by Daylight installed on my PC through the Xbox (beta) application for Windows 10. Today, when I tried to play, the game wouldn't start and it gave me this...
  10. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

in XBoX on Windows
    My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed: Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....