Game pass issues

Discus and support Game pass issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started the 3 months trial for $1 on Friday. It seemed to work fine. Downloaded a game and played it. I go in today and can't get the screen that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julieedwards4, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Game pass issues

I started the 3 months trial for

$1 on Friday. It seemed to work fine. Downloaded a game and played it.

I go in today and can't get the screen that says "install" when I choose a screen.

It just keeps giving me the screen that tells me to "get game pass" I already have it.

I'm signed in and online. I checked my payment and there is no problem with that. Not that I can tell. Paypal tells me the payment is fine.

So anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong??? just can't seem to get to that install screen like i did on friday.

:)

julieedwards4, Apr 16, 2019
  2. A1exCh Win User

Issues with game pass

I forgot to comment that I already tried removing and re-downloading my account in my xbox but that solution did not work.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Pass Issue

4. julieedwards4 Win User

Game pass issues

Yep, the power cycle worked. The first time I tried it this morning, I only turned off the console. I didn't know you had to unplug it too. That did it. Thank you.
  5. julieedwards4 Win User

Game pass issues

Oops. I mean "When I choose a game", not screen.

I choose a game I want to download and click on it and it tells me to get game pass

I already have it, so I'm confused
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass issues

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Game pass issues

1. Game pass issues - Similar Threads - Game pass issues

2. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.: Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens...
  3. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Shadow of War Issue: Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issues: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but the download keeps failing to download every 5 or 10 seconds, so I have to keep redownloading to make it work...
  5. Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass: Hey all, I have been playing around with the windows game pass for a few weeks, and have satisfied until just now due to this game save issue. I have been playing Wargroove; put probably a good...
  6. Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue: Recently upgraded to Game Pass for PC Regretting it now.. As well as Mutant Eden deleting over 10 hours of play I have tried to play Wasteland 2 Except when I save the game and reload it loads...
  7. Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues: From what i can tell this is a common issue. I am unable to install certain games on the xbox gamepass due to admin issues. I have done all the troubleshooting i know how to such as reinstalling,...
  8. issues with xbox game pass pc store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with xbox game pass pc store: everytime i try and use the store in the PC gamepass store it always askes me to restart it. but that doesnt fix the issue. ee593137-8041-4133-bc9b-f99b06386cbb
  9. Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Issue: I signed up for the Game Pass and I try to download a game I get a message telling me I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. I've check and my pc show it's linked to my...
  10. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...