Game pass issues

Discus and support Game pass issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started the 3 months trial for $1 on Friday. It seemed to work fine. Downloaded a game and played it. I go in today and can't get the screen that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julieedwards4, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. Game pass issues

I started the 3 months trial for

$1 on Friday. It seemed to work fine. Downloaded a game and played it.

I go in today and can't get the screen that says "install" when I choose a screen.

It just keeps giving me the screen that tells me to "get game pass" I already have it.

I'm signed in and online. I checked my payment and there is no problem with that. Not that I can tell. Paypal tells me the payment is fine.

So anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong??? just can't seem to get to that install screen like i did on friday.

:)

julieedwards4, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  2. A1exCh Win User

Issues with game pass

I forgot to comment that I already tried removing and re-downloading my account in my xbox but that solution did not work.
  3. julieedwards4 Win User

Game pass issues

Yep, the power cycle worked. The first time I tried it this morning, I only turned off the console. I didn't know you had to unplug it too. That did it. Thank you.
  4. julieedwards4 Win User

Game pass issues

Oops. I mean "When I choose a game", not screen.

I choose a game I want to download and click on it and it tells me to get game pass

I already have it, so I'm confused
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass issues

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Issues with game pass

I forgot to comment that I already tried removing and re-downloading my account in my xbox but that solution did not work.
    Hello,

I saw you tried the delete and readd account. Try a FULL hard reset by Holding your power button for 10 seconds and let it power cycle. If this does not work you might need to contact chat support via. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Zero
Thema:

Game pass issues

1. Game pass issues - Similar Threads - Game pass issues

2. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  3. Issues Redeeming Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Redeeming Xbox Game Pass: I recently purchased an Xbox One bundle which included a one month free trial for xbox game pass. When I went to redeem the code everything went smoothly but at the last minute an error message...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Code Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Code Issues: I just bought myself a brand new Xbox One S. The bundle that I purchased was the Battlefield V bundle which included a code for 1 month Xbox game pass access. Whenever I tried to input this code...
  5. Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.: Hi. Today I have a call (it was recorded) with local XBOX support regarding question: How many Xbox Game Pass electronic keys could be activated to create long subscription (e.g. I have...
  6. Big issue with the xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Big issue with the xbox game pass: I have contacted the support and they told me to post here the issue. So i have discovered that you could play unlimited with the xbox game passe let me explain. For exemple on this account...
  7. Cannot Pay for Game Pass - Multiple Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Pay for Game Pass - Multiple Issues: So my 14 day trial has ended and i wish to purchase another Month. Unfortunately my Paypal is empty at the moment so I got permission to use a family members Debit Card, multiple issues have...
  8. Billing Issue - Game pass charged me 3x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing Issue - Game pass charged me 3x: I've been trying to request a refund through the Xbox site after talking to the stupid virtual assistant which directs me to the refund page which doesn't exist?!?! I also can't find any contact...
  9. issue with games pass PayPal promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    issue with games pass PayPal promotion: I bought a month worth of Xbox games pass on the 15th of October during the recent PayPal promotion, buy one month through paypal and get another free. I was concerned about how this would show up...
  10. *URGENT* issue not resolved- Xbox Games Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    *URGENT* issue not resolved- Xbox Games Pass: Hello, this is an urgent issue and i have contacted Xbox support about 3 times about this issue and it still hasnt been resolved. For this months games pass quest it says that i need to complete...