Game pass issues.

Discus and support Game pass issues. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought the 3 month trial for 1€ at december. Then i bought a 3 month game pass subscription, so i tought there will be game pass on my xbox till... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by farkaspisti, Apr 6, 2021.

1. farkaspisti
    farkaspisti Guest

Game pass issues.

I bought the 3 month trial for 1€ at december. Then i bought a 3 month game pass subscription, so i tought there will be game pass on my xbox till june. And the other day i got a notification on my box that said. "your ge pass will expire in 12 days. What shouldi do?

If i try to use the code i bought it says this code is used.

:)

farkaspisti, Apr 6, 2021
  2. A1exCh Win User

Issues with game pass

I forgot to comment that I already tried removing and re-downloading my account in my xbox but that solution did not work.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Game pass issue

Any DLC you own wont work if you dont own the game once the game is removed from game pass
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Game pass issue

iceborn is an expansion, you still need the base game.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Game pass issues

Hey wolfe

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

I understand that you mentioned that you subscription is currently up-to-date but did you see this in the

Services and subscriptions
    page?

If you are able to confirm that your Ultimate subscription properly being displayed on your account via the Microsoft website, my next recommendation would be to attempt to use a soft

factory reset
    on your console.

This will essentially reset the operating system of you console, allowing you to have a fresh start-up. Keep in mind that this will remove your account and any Home Xbox association you have on the console, so be sure to have the email and passwords of the
    account you want to recover.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose
        Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with
        Reset and keep my games & apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the
        Cancel
        button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

I encourage you to use the Reset and keep my games & apps option as this will reduce the amount of time it takes to get back to gaming.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Pat_0303 Win User

Game Pass issues

Hi, try what Robert said. It worked for me!
Thema:

Game pass issues.

1. Game pass issues. - Similar Threads - Game pass issues

2. issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10: can anyone help me with this issue basically i bought ark survival on microsoft store and it wouldn't install. i then thought i needed the game pass to install it so i bought the xbox ultamite...
  3. Bethesda games downloading on xbox game pass pc Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Bethesda games downloading on xbox game pass pc Issues: I have the xbox game pass but when i try and download the Bethesda games to my pc it says "play with game pass" where it should say install now and when i click on that it wants me to manage my...
  4. Xbox Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass issue: My Xbox game pass on PC is not working whenever I try to play Halo Master Chief Collection a pop up shows up titled "Gaming UI" and it has a statement saying "We can't sync your data with the...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issues: I'm sorry to bother you but i'm having problems paying my game pass ultimate. It's overdue just now and was wondering if I can repay it with my Microsoft account now. I recharge it and have enough...
  6. Issue with xbox game pass's 'game services'?

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with xbox game pass's 'game services'?: [removed] submitted by /u/workschool365 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game pass and EA play issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and EA play issue: Hi, I have attempted to link my xbox account to EA play to use the new EA feature within xbox game pass. It would seem that my xbox account is linked to a very old EA ID that I no longer have...
  8. Code Vein on Xbox Games Pass multiplayer issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Code Vein on Xbox Games Pass multiplayer issues?: Tried for a few hours to connect with anyone at all, and specifically with my spouse, but it seems almost like the multiplayer just doesn't work in general. Anyone had any issues/fixes?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC issues: So I just upgraded to game pass ultimate and I cannot download any xbox game pass games. When I try to install Skyrim or Fallout 4 it takes me to the game pass subscription options. This is very...
  10. subscription issue for game pass today?

in XboX Insiders
    subscription issue for game pass today?: Just posting this here if anyone else has run into this today. I logged into my series x tonight to try and play some of the mlb tech test (that’s a whole different discussion there) and I...