Game pass - late shift game

Discus and support Game pass - late shift game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game Late Shift has only recently become availible in my region. It shows as being availible with gamepass both from the console and the app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ugotmunsoned, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. ugotmunsoned
    ugotmunsoned Guest

The game Late Shift has only recently become availible in my region. It shows as being availible with gamepass both from the console and the app. However when trying to add it to download queue, from the app it fails to do so. From the console or xbox.com
    it only offers the prompt to pay for the game.

Is there a work around?

:)

ugotmunsoned, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Make sure game pass membership is available under the account you are using to get the game.
  3. Yozhin Sky Win User

Problem with achievements in the game Late Shift

just passed one more time, the game completely changed, nothing has changed. Reset settings. as you advised, it also did not help.
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with unlocking some achievements. They can take some time to fully appear on the profile but here is an
    article
    I believe will be helpful in this situation. I hope the information I provided helps resolve the issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. Yozhin Sky Win User

It seems to me that it’s not the console itself that is to blame, but the service itself, because in the same way I see an under-received complement in both the Win10 applications and the Android application ...

When viewing my achievements completely, one of this games is missing. When viewing specifically the achievements of this game, all are fully displayed as completed.

Sorry about my English- I'm Russian.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Yozhin,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue regarding achievements that are not unlocking after completion for the game Late Shift.

After you have reviewed the provided article by Paul, our next suggestion here would be to perform a
    soft factory reset on the console while keeping games and apps:

Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or
    apps. This will save you from downloading or reinstalling the large game files.

Note: This will remove profiles, so keep all information for signing into any/all accounts.

Try this for us and let us know if this works or if further assistance is needed.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Game pass - late shift game - Similar Threads - Game pass late

2. Help with Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox game pass: I have a serious problem with the xbox game pass i pay for 6 months and it appears in the purchases. but now says that i have to buy it again because the suscription finish and only has pass one...
  3. F1 2028 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2028 game pass: sou assinante do game pass. Baixei o jogo não consigo jogar O JOGO NÃO INICIA [Translation - I'm a subscriber to the game pass. I Downloaded the game I can not play The GAME does NOT START]...
  4. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  5. XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass: Okay guys, so I have XBOX Game Pass. And I went into the store to check out any new games that were on the list and it is saying that i have to get Game Pass again. Yet, I can still play the games...
  6. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...
  7. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  8. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I did the 14 day free trial for game pass and 2 days before it was supposed to end i wanted to stop it but it wouldnt let me and i looked up why and from what i could find was that it should have...
  9. Game Pass Late Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Late Payment: I signed 1 month assignature 2 times. Today I found out that my Xbox configured the automatic renovation using my account credit, which wasn't enough for paying another month. Now I can't use any...
  10. xbox game pass late payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass late payment: i need cancel my subscription 03bdd8a7-e483-4000-bf22-98b514ead463