Game pass - late shift game

Discus and support Game pass - late shift game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game Late Shift has only recently become availible in my region. It shows as being availible with gamepass both from the console and the app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ugotmunsoned, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ugotmunsoned
    ugotmunsoned Guest

The game Late Shift has only recently become availible in my region. It shows as being availible with gamepass both from the console and the app. However when trying to add it to download queue, from the app it fails to do so. From the console or xbox.com
    it only offers the prompt to pay for the game.

Is there a work around?

:)

ugotmunsoned, Mar 15, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Make sure game pass membership is available under the account you are using to get the game.
  3. Albert X Win User

what are some good games for achieves

If you have Game Pass there are quite a few games that can be completed for some easy Chievos. Try Late Shift and Far from Home, All the Tell Tale Games and the Life is Strange Games are fairly easy completions.
  4. Yozhin Sky Win User

Problem with achievements in the game Late Shift

just passed one more time, the game completely changed, nothing has changed. Reset settings. as you advised, it also did not help.
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with unlocking some achievements. They can take some time to fully appear on the profile but here is an
    article
    I believe will be helpful in this situation. I hope the information I provided helps resolve the issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. Yozhin Sky Win User

It seems to me that it’s not the console itself that is to blame, but the service itself, because in the same way I see an under-received complement in both the Win10 applications and the Android application ...

When viewing my achievements completely, one of this games is missing. When viewing specifically the achievements of this game, all are fully displayed as completed.

Sorry about my English- I'm Russian.
Thema:

1. Game pass - late shift game - Similar Threads - Game pass late

2. xbox on s game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox on s game pass?: Kann mann seine kosten mit einen prepait Konto bezahlen zb. o2,de ? [Translation - Can one pay his costs with a prepaid account eg. o2, de?] f67ef0e0-d605-403d-980a-b4a58c0ca2e6
  3. Game pass no xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass no xbox360: Assinei a Xbox Game Pass, mas não estou conseguindo baixar os jogos, vou no jogo da lista e quando seleciono, aparece pra mim comprar o jogo e não para jogar através da assinatura do Game Pass....
  4. Xbox Game Pass - Subscription Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass - Subscription Error: I bought the Xbox Game Pass card, the code worked but when I go to do the 14 day free subscription I get an error message. I tried signing on 3 devices, a Windows computer, an android...
  5. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial: I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not...
  6. Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass: Recently the game Black Desert was relesead in the game pass but i cant downloaded, it doesnt show the icon to install. Im in Chile, dont know if it makes a difference....
  7. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass: I activated an offer for 1.00 GBP xbox game pass o(3 months)and then immediately activated a code that i purchaed online for an additional 3 months xbox game pass to top it up to 6 months. Now...
  8. Xbox Game Pass not working. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not working. Please help!: Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass and been using it for awhile now. However, just his month, it shows that I have to join again. I already got charged for this month. I have many times contacted Xbox...
  9. Game Pass Late Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Late Payment: I signed 1 month assignature 2 times. Today I found out that my Xbox configured the automatic renovation using my account credit, which wasn't enough for paying another month. Now I can't use any...
  10. xbox game pass late payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass late payment: i need cancel my subscription 03bdd8a7-e483-4000-bf22-98b514ead463