Game pass log in

Discus and support Game pass log in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When trying to log into my game pass app on android I'm just going round and round in circles and the app keeps asking me to login... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by pcplod007, Aug 9, 2019.

1. pcplod007
    pcplod007 Guest

Game pass log in

When trying to log into my game pass app on android I'm just going round and round in circles and the app keeps asking me to login

:)

pcplod007, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game pass log in

Hmm maybe try the Game Pass beta app on the Google Play store to see if that works?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass log in

Are you able to log into the Xbox App? Have you been able to log in before?

I would recommend trying to connect on the app on a different network, if on wifi, try cellular data or vice versa. Additionally I might recommend trying the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on Android and see if you have the same problem there.

Let us know if those steps work or not and what happens and we can find some other troubleshooting steps.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass log in

Next thing I'd try is a restart of the phone? Other than that it might be related to the current service alert? Might need to wait until it's cleared and see if that clears it up for you?
  5. pcplod007 Win User

Game pass log in

I used to be signed in but am not any more, I have used both the game pass and game pass beta apps I have tried using wifi and mobile network and still go round in circles I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the apps I am logged in fine on the xbox
    app
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Game pass log in

Hello pcplod007,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to the Xbox Game Pass App on your Android device due to

Xbox service issues
    . We have been receiving reports over the last two days of customers having issues signing in to Xbox services. This has been apparent over different platforms. We are currently working to resolve this issue. We recommend uninstalling
    the application and download it back to the device. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Game pass log in

1. Game pass log in - Similar Threads - Game pass log

2. Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass: Anyone else trouble with buying the game pass for pubg..I purchased it and says I own it but haven't recieved anything to download..tried resetting my xbox and internet still nothing.....
  3. My Sea of Thieves Now belongs to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sea of Thieves Now belongs to game pass: I bought Sea of Thieves with my own money and now when I attempt to start it, it says that I need game pass. I tried to resolve this by trying to uninstall it and then reinstall it but that ended...
  4. Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro: I've just bought a Game Pass code for three months and activated it on my account, using the browser on my PC. The subscription added to my account, as seen through the browser. But there's no...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc: Dear Support! I have a problem with the Game Pass Ultimate. I have purchased it on Xbox and I want to play on PC, too, but unfortunately, I cannot launch all of the games of the Game Pass...
  6. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  7. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...
  9. Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta: The Xbox PC beta goes back to the "Log In" menu after I log in. I am unable to download or play any games. How do I correct this? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the client and also...
  10. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.: Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens...