Game pass log in

Discus and support Game pass log in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When trying to log into my game pass app on android I'm just going round and round in circles and the app keeps asking me to login... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by pcplod007, Aug 9, 2019.

1. pcplod007
    pcplod007 Guest

Game pass log in

When trying to log into my game pass app on android I'm just going round and round in circles and the app keeps asking me to login

:)

pcplod007, Aug 9, 2019
  2. CatrineEkström Win User

I chosed to pay with PayPal.

Yes, it was with the codecthat was included.

Yes, it’s the same account.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game pass log in

Hmm maybe try the Game Pass beta app on the Google Play store to see if that works?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass log in

Are you able to log into the Xbox App? Have you been able to log in before?

I would recommend trying to connect on the app on a different network, if on wifi, try cellular data or vice versa. Additionally I might recommend trying the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on Android and see if you have the same problem there.

Let us know if those steps work or not and what happens and we can find some other troubleshooting steps.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass log in

Next thing I'd try is a restart of the phone? Other than that it might be related to the current service alert? Might need to wait until it's cleared and see if that clears it up for you?
  6. pcplod007 Win User

Game pass log in

I used to be signed in but am not any more, I have used both the game pass and game pass beta apps I have tried using wifi and mobile network and still go round in circles I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the apps I am logged in fine on the xbox
    app
Thema:

Game pass log in

1. Game pass log in - Similar Threads - Game pass log

2. Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error: Hi, I can no longer log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error is thrown. In Win10 I start Xbox (beta) => sign in => my account shows up and I choose it => "welcome back" is...
  3. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  4. Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app: Hello, I purchased a month of Game Pass today because I wanted to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and now I'm finding that I cannot log into the program. Trying only gets me a white screen...
  5. Is it possible to play or use Game Pass on my PC without having the owner's account logged...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play or use Game Pass on my PC without having the owner's account logged...: So basically we successfully shared game pass on our two xbox's and figured out the whole home xbox odeal....My husband plays a lot of games all the time and the game pass is under his account so...
  6. Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2: Dear Xbox, I was very much against the idea of getting any Xbox after the first generation because I was well aware that this sort of thing was going to happen. I was going to pay for content,...
  7. Log in on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Log in on game pass: My son has bought an Xbox one todag and he is now trying to log in on the game pass. We live in Sweden and we only get an answer that the postcode is wrong. What shall we do to solve this?...
  8. Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.: Hey guys, So I've been a subscriber to the xbox game pass for a while now and I just recently got a good PC to play games on. So I upgraded my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate and downloaded...
  9. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...