Game Pass Menu Hard to Access

Discus and support Game Pass Menu Hard to Access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kidahl3000, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Kidahl3000
    Kidahl3000 Guest

Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my throat without a "skip" option so I can just easily access the normal lineup. Can there at least be a bypass
    option added to these screens to recapture some user friendliness?

:)

Kidahl3000, Jul 15, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

I tend to use the xbox mobile app instead - I find it very intuitive.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. All suggestions on Xbox products are always appreciated. However, I would recommend posting your suggestions to the feedback site so the devs can see it. Xbox
    Feedback
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I assume you are meaning via the home screen. I find it easy to access and navigate. With show all, search at the top under thr the main pain showing a game title. Then most popular, recently added, leaving soon and browse by category. Seems like they
    have it pretty much covered.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Halo 4 season pass

When you have a season pass you will need to access the items from the main menu of the game itself.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Please help, I recently purchased the Defiance Season pass and I was charged for it and I downloaded loaded it, and it's asking me to buy all the dlc's. I tried calling and emailing trion support, but I can't reach them. Has anyone found a way?

A season pass does grant access to some of the DLC that is available. However, the DLC must be accessed from within the game. Did you try getting it from the in-game menu?
Thema:

1. Game Pass Menu Hard to Access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Menu

2. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  3. I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass: Hello, I am trying for 3 days to dowload sea of thieves when i try to dowload it i am getting the error 0x803f8001 its not even starting just saying error then i tried to download anniversary...
  4. PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working: Hi All, Have had issues with this game since DL, would keep crashing, and then make me load in safe mode which would eventually work. Now, I cannot load the game at all now since the 21.8.19....
  5. Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]: Merhaba 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e otomatik verilmiş siparişim şuanda xbox üzerinden yeni abonelik almak istiyorum bunu iptal etmemi söylüyor. Yönet tuşuna basınca iptal etme seçeneği...
  6. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: I purchased the game pass ultimate. I downloaded 2 games and when I try to start either game I get an error code stating I need to upgrade to game pass. When I check my account I was charged and...
  7. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  8. I want to purchase the game pass for 9.99 for three months on the Xbox game menu but it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to purchase the game pass for 9.99 for three months on the Xbox game menu but it ...: I want to purchase the game pass for 9.99 for three months on the Xbox game menu but it doesn't work for me, as soon as I log in it changes to 9.99 per month subscribe only....
  9. I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass: 1. Mi juego de Gears of War 4 y Rainbow de Tom clancy asedian esos dos juegos que quedan en el menú y luego no sucede, e intenté todo lo que podía hacer para solucionarlo y no pasó nada....
  10. Halo 4 - Map Pass - 2014 - Content Not Listed within the In-Game Menu for Free Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 - Map Pass - 2014 - Content Not Listed within the In-Game Menu for Free Download: I bought Halo 4 and the War Games Map Pass back when they originally came out. I played up until a little after the Crimson Map Pack came out, which I was able to download for free via the In-Game...