Game Pass Menu Hard to Access

Discus and support Game Pass Menu Hard to Access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kidahl3000, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Kidahl3000
    Kidahl3000 Guest

Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my throat without a "skip" option so I can just easily access the normal lineup. Can there at least be a bypass
    option added to these screens to recapture some user friendliness?

:)

Kidahl3000, Jul 15, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

I tend to use the xbox mobile app instead - I find it very intuitive.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. All suggestions on Xbox products are always appreciated. However, I would recommend posting your suggestions to the feedback site so the devs can see it. Xbox
    Feedback
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I assume you are meaning via the home screen. I find it easy to access and navigate. With show all, search at the top under thr the main pain showing a game title. Then most popular, recently added, leaving soon and browse by category. Seems like they
    have it pretty much covered.
  5. XtraLemons Win User

Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z

Try accessing game pass from your phone or tablet. Could be a bug in the xbox menu
  6. onyxishere Win User

Halo 4 season pass

When you have a season pass you will need to access the items from the main menu of the game itself.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Menu Hard to Access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Menu

2. Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.: I can't play further than 1st act, because game it's not fully installed, but it isn't installing or downloading. It's stopped at 78%. What should i do? 9ddb0921-b594-46fa-b019-8306c5124bf6
  3. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  5. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  6. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  7. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...
  8. I want to purchase the game pass for 9.99 for three months on the Xbox game menu but it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to purchase the game pass for 9.99 for three months on the Xbox game menu but it ...: I want to purchase the game pass for 9.99 for three months on the Xbox game menu but it doesn't work for me, as soon as I log in it changes to 9.99 per month subscribe only....
  9. I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass: 1. Mi juego de Gears of War 4 y Rainbow de Tom clancy asedian esos dos juegos que quedan en el menú y luego no sucede, e intenté todo lo que podía hacer para solucionarlo y no pasó nada....
  10. Halo 4 - Map Pass - 2014 - Content Not Listed within the In-Game Menu for Free Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 - Map Pass - 2014 - Content Not Listed within the In-Game Menu for Free Download: I bought Halo 4 and the War Games Map Pass back when they originally came out. I played up until a little after the Crimson Map Pack came out, which I was able to download for free via the In-Game...