Game pass mobile app (IOS)

Discus and support Game pass mobile app (IOS) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, i recentely install the app and configure all settings, all working.. but now i dont understand, no find console for download remote games if use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by infestyle, Dec 25, 2020.

1. infestyle
    infestyle Guest

Hi, i recentely install the app and configure all settings, all working.. but now i dont understand, no find console for download remote games

if use xbox app the console there is.. why stop working the game pass app find my console?

:)

infestyle, Dec 25, 2020
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Xbox App Sign in problem

Is this on mobile or a desktop?

I have found that the built-in desktop app on Win10 ios great.
  3. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console

Hi wondras,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

This could be the result of a bug from the recent update for iOS devices. I haven't seen any other threads about this, but have you re-installed the Xbox Game pass app and restarted your mobile device?

If you see a feedback option in the app itself I recommend using it to send this information to the developers.
  5. ngocphi Win User

adobe flashplayer

it would be easier to ask them to support mobiles without an APP

ios and android apps would just be a streaming with a custom player

rather then having an having an html5 player
  6. SnailUK Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

WP7 still has the advantage of achievments for mobile gaming.
    WP7 also now has the Xbox Companion app, that can control various things on the xbox. Thats not available on the very basic iOS app.

I wouldn't be supprised if all the existing iOS apps for doing XBL stuff got forcably canned now, so Microsoft can guarantee its not one of them causing all the recent phishing issues.
Thema:

1. Game pass mobile app (IOS) - Similar Threads - Game pass mobile

2. Sticks/Triggers are not working in XBOX Game Pass (Mobile/PC)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sticks/Triggers are not working in XBOX Game Pass (Mobile/PC): When I open Game Pass, L and R Triggers, D Pad and both sticks do not do anything. They do work on the Android home screen. Accessibility options except for "Autorotate the screen" Are turned...
  3. Unable to Access Cloud Games on Game Pass Mobile App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Cloud Games on Game Pass Mobile App: None of the games are loading, it just displays a blank black screen. Going on 30 minutes. Everything was working fine earlier today. fea9a25e-87b1-4755-bb48-5e35cddb1c6f
  4. Game pass mobile login

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass mobile login: Yeah so here's the issue... For some reason logging into the xbox app on my phone has no issue ... But logging into the xbox game pass app on my phone just keeps looping with a message telling...
  5. Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass: submitted by /u/acey376 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...
  7. Mobile app not showing some game pass games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile app not showing some game pass games: Some games i cant download that are part of game pass including masterchief collection on the mobile app they are not listed. If i search them they are listed but give no option to download to the...
  8. Install 5 game pass games on mobile game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Install 5 game pass games on mobile game app: This quest is not working. And I need this quest for a other monthly quest as well. I tried installing 20 games already. It does not count forward the quest 2fe57493-c2f4-4f1b-a9ad-d16e99a124aa
  9. game pass mobile app not giving sign-in points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass mobile app not giving sign-in points: i sign into my gamepass app daily but as of the 27th of jan it has not been giving mt the 5 points for doing so. which had me miss the 1000 points at the end of the month. even downloaded a game...
  10. Game pass daily log in to mobile app quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass daily log in to mobile app quest not working: 7 days now daily log in to game pass mobile app not working new month starts today if its not fixed completionist quest cannot be finished any ideas on a fix ? 45deca00-1811-4d88-8e58-37e746b65ed0