Game pass not working right since last update

Discus and support Game pass not working right since last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hi guys Im on alpha , since last update game pass is not working properly. It lets me in , but when i click show all, i get a black screen . I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edinkev, Oct 13, 2021.

1. /u/edinkev
    /u/edinkev Guest

hi guys Im on alpha , since last update game pass is not working properly.

It lets me in , but when i click show all, i get a black screen .

I have reset the series x and it still happens, i have a year of ultimate.

Any body else having issues?

submitted by /u/edinkev
    [link] [comments]

/u/edinkev, Oct 13, 2021
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How Can you tell if Xbox One Game Patches have actually been downloaded and installed?

If in the top right hand corner of the game tile shows an asterix that means it has been updated since you last played
  3. Michaelp800 Win User

Game Pass disturbs the offline mode

The Problem is: I don't use the game pass. I don't need a signature. :/

This appears since the last update. Before that I didn't have any problems.
  4. Neuwerld Win User

Xbox live updates literally killing me

Live has been working fine for me since the last time this happened, which was on the 11th. When I am disconnected and prompted for an update the update seems to process fine, since after the console restarts I am able to get right back online.
  5. KMF BIG RED Win User

All games no longer working since last public update

I am having the same issue. At first I thought it was a problem with BF4, but then I realized it won't let me play my other games either. Just kicks me back to the home screen after a few seconds. No amount of soft or hard reboots have worked so far.
  6. Marius Daniel Win User

Xbox App is not displaying up to date games

mine is not displaying any games at all in the store menu, nothing works since the last update
Thema:

1. Game pass not working right since last update - Similar Threads - Game pass working

2. Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass: So i got Ultimate Game Pass and Battlefield 2042 beta not working so now i want a refund on Ultimate Game Pass as that is all it was worth this month, cant you make any game run Microsoft ?...
  3. Game Pass App On My Phone Is Not Working As Expected

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass App On My Phone Is Not Working As Expected: Anyone else having issues while remotely downloading a game from the game pass app to you series X ? every time I try to download a game it works on a 50/50 chance like sometimes the game just...
  4. The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC: To any xbox certified expert gamers or whatever you guys are called, there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection nor my pc, so avoid copy pasting a generic xbox support link. Me and a...
  5. Partial keyboard not working ingame (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Partial keyboard not working ingame (Xbox Game Pass): So I have noticed this issue in 2 games as of now, Dishonoured and Curse of the Dead Gods. The WASD and surrounding keys do not work, function keys like Ctrl and space bar do work. Arrow keys also...
  6. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: Hello, My xbox game pass is not able to cloud stream to my android device. I have game pass ultimate and live in the United States and I have a note 20 5g. It worked like a month before and now my...
  7. Games with Gold pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold pass not working: “I have got an Xbox live Gold subscription and Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I am unable to access any of the games from "Games with Gold" but all the games from "Xbox Game Pass" and "EA play"...
  8. Control not working on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control not working on PC game pass: Trying to play control on PC gamepass. When I launch the game it shows the remedy and publisher logos etc then goes black before going back to the desktop. I have the latest radeon drivers...
  9. Play Game Pass Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Game Pass Not Working: Yesterday, I launched a game pass game for the "Play Game Pass" quest and the achievement tab didn't even register that I launched a new game, neither did the quest. At the end I thought I had to...
  10. Xbox rewards 'play game pass' not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards 'play game pass' not working: Hi the 'play game pass' daily rewards is not working, it wasn't working yesterday or today. I have tried on the mobile app and on xbox-x device. Have also switched off and on This effects the...