Game pass not working?

Discus and support Game pass not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So whenever I try to play games on my Xbox one it says my profile is not able to play the game? It tells me to look at my multiplayer settings and it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/olly_likes_ganja, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Game pass not working?

So whenever I try to play games on my Xbox one it says my profile is not able to play the game? It tells me to look at my multiplayer settings and it’s all good, it also pops up a ad for game pass ultimate and gold every time I load a multiplayer game. I’ve checked my subscriptions and my game pass is still active. Anyone have a fix? I miss apex :/

submitted by /u/olly_likes_ganja
    [link] [comments]

/u/olly_likes_ganja, Jul 27, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
  6. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
Thema:

Game pass not working?

1. Game pass not working? - Similar Threads - Game pass working

2. PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working: Hi All, Have had issues with this game since DL, would keep crashing, and then make me load in safe mode which would eventually work. Now, I cannot load the game at all now since the 21.8.19....
  3. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: So I've checked my subscriptions and I definitely have Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to download any game from Game Pass it asks me to subscribe to PC Beta for 1 month. Any fix?...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.: I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me...
  5. Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass forza 4 game not working: How long is it going to take to get everything up and running da3c10cd-03ea-4c8c-b383-4243c94e55ca
  6. Xbox Game pass doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass doesn't work: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass and I got on my Xbox (beta) App to play some games, but every time i click to play with game pass it redirects back to the buying page. Even tho i bought it, it...
  7. Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account: I have an old xbox 360 which has my profile downloaded /logged in and later I bought a 'game pass for console'. Then I used my browser to search games, and issue is while trying to click 'Install...
  8. Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...: Comprei o gamepass para meu PC e praticamente todos os jogos falam que n funciona no dispositivo, porque?? Comprei o gamepass para jogar os jogos dele, não para jogar 2 ou 3 jogos. [Translation -...
  9. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  10. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...